I want to get back together, but he has a new girlfriend... What should I do?

My ex-boyfriend and I had a really great relationship. We were very comfortable with one another from the very beginning, something neither of us feels often, and we had so much fun. Our chemistry was wonderful, our attraction was like fire. It just worked. But there were some small problems and we didn't talk about them, which led to our downfall. Had we talked about this small issues as they came up, I think we could've worked through them, but we didn't and I broke up with him. Fast forward a few months. I got in touch with him because I missed him and wanted to spend time with him, even as friends. I just haven't gotten over those old feelings. We got together and had a wonderful night. He told me about things that make him think of me, we laughed, it was hard to end the night... it was like falling right back into where we were, minus the physical affection. I still have feelings for him and I sense that he still has feelings for me, but he has had a new girlfriend for about a month. He didn't tell me about her, which I found odd, but I know through a mutual friend. Would it be wrong to tell him that my feelings for him haven't gone away? Should I give it time and see if we can be just friends? These feelings are torturous and I just want to be with him again. What should I do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't say anything because either you'd be responsible for ruining their relationship,
    Or he would completely ghost you.

There is not positive outcome to this, sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think it would be wrong seeing that he has a girlfriend. If your suppose to be with him, it will happen but on its own.