How would you feel about receiving this rejection from someone you met online but haven't seen in person?

PunkinPie
"I really enjoyed talking and texting with you. You're a very outgoing, intelligent, fun guy/girl. However, I had a date with someone I really connect with and I'd like to focus on getting to know him/her better. I wish you only the best!"
+1 y
Asking for a date instead of just texting shows real interest. You gotta take the plunge.
+1 y
The guy who "won" was also more personal in his approach. We talked about things that matter, not just small talk. I met 4 guys online in 24 hours and was texting with all and had spoken to 3 on the phone. This has never happened to me before and so I really had to think about how I was going to handle it and sift through the possibilities. I also wanted to be fair to everyone and decide as quickly as possible. It was one week.
19
5