Worries about running out of things to talk about/what questions should I be asking?

LordofthStrings
To start off I will say that I'm not actually having a problem right now but I'm a worrier and always thinking of the future hence the questions. So I'm in a new relationship and I absolutely adore this girl. We talk on and off pretty much all day every day (an example of how much we talk would be today we're at 80 messages between the two of us and counting and today has been a slow day). We haven't run out of things to talk about yet but I fear someday we will (I know that's not necessarily a question but comments and advice on that are appreciated). Also we're not actually dating yet we're just talking but we've talked about dating when she's ready (long story about why she's not ready and it's not relevant) she's asked me a bunch of questions about dating me (am I a cuddler, do I drink, would I like to show off our relationship to other people etc.) but I'm new to all this and haven't really thought about what kind of questions I should be asking. I know a ton about her and I'm honestly just over the moon that she likes me. So what questions should I be asking?
1
0