When you start to get feelings for someone, do you start to notice that they look good in a certain color? Do you even notice?

For example: I’ve been told I look good in red, that it was my color. Have you even thought/ told/ noticed a certain color that looks good on people you get attracted to? Just curious.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think it primarily happens with women more, they start to notice the colors and shades, because as men we mostly are not so great with identifying 200 shades of pink πŸ˜…
    Ofcourse there are exceptions, but I have only seen women notice this about people that they are emotionally or romantically involved or interested in.

1|0
    0|0
    • Shocking, that person who told me this was a male aha. Thank you for the reply!

• As I said, there are of course exceptions 😁

• You’re right aha.

• I don't think it necessarily has to do with feelings really since I was told by my history teacher ( who was a women) that purple was my color when I had to wear purple scrubs to class

2|0
    0|0
    • I know, just how I was wording my statement. Thanks for the reply!

• I got ya but I was so happy when she said since purples my favorite color πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Glad you were happy! Have a good one!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes