Who should pay of the first date?

Who should pay on a date?
  • Men
  • Women
  • Half & half
    Vote C
  • Whoever invites you for the date
    Vote D

16

Most Helpful Guy

• generally whoever invites / suggests the date idea , but if that fails , half and half should work fine too

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Both should offer to pay, but the guy should insist that the lady let him pay,
    After which the lady should state the next coffee date would be on her if at all she is interested in another date.

• I don't know, I've gone on lots of dates and have had 3 gfs off online dating. We have always split the first time and there were never any problems thereafter.

• It's whoever invites the other for a date. If it's not a date and he doesn't specify he's paying, split the bill.

• In my relationship, it's either my girlfriend pays or we do half

• If a girl invites a guy he shouldn't pay, and if a guy invites a girl she shouldn't pay.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!