How long do you need to be dating someone before you can call it a relationship?

Or how long before you can call someone your girlfriend or boyfriend?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Its very complicated these days,
    A month of knowing each other or a week can work for some,
    While some keep having sex for years with other but they aren't partners because its just sex and no emotional connection.

I'm a bit old school and in my opinion its a relationship when the two individuals are exclusively interested in each other, loyal to each other and genuinely attracted to each other as individuals rather than just sexually.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should always start dating a person that you want a a long relationship with. It should always be a relationship.