How to get a guy to see me as more than a friend?

We’ve been close friends for a few years. He told me in the past that I’m like his sister, but he’s also had a crush on me before. How can I get him to see me as girlfriend material rather than his sister or one of the guys?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't change what a person thinks of you, but if want him to try see you in a different light as in a girlfriend, have you made any moves to say you want anything more? If you just hang out with him like on each of the guys then that's all you'll be, be more touchy, or ask to go on a date as only you two and no one else, getting them alone with only you two involved and then connecting on a deeper level will move the relationship

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE