How to get a guy to see me as more than a friend?

We’ve been close friends for a few years. He told me in the past that I’m like his sister, but he’s also had a crush on me before. How can I get him to see me as girlfriend material rather than his sister or one of the guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't change what a person thinks of you, but if want him to try see you in a different light as in a girlfriend, have you made any moves to say you want anything more? If you just hang out with him like on each of the guys then that's all you'll be, be more touchy, or ask to go on a date as only you two and no one else, getting them alone with only you two involved and then connecting on a deeper level will move the relationship

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You can't make him feel or think anything, but you can try telling him you'd like to be more than friends and see what he says.
    Even if he turns you down, it might spark something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming you're still in school. If you guys talk a lot always look into his eyes, smell good (every guy has a scent that makes them lose it, believe me). Try asking him, in a half jokingly manner what exactly he liked about you when he had a crush on you, then somewhere down the line of that conversation, ask "what if I told you I had a crush on you now?" Be as mysterious as possible and by mysterious I mean don't give away your true feelings with your facial expression when asking that question, have the mindset of you not liking him and find out his answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Admit your feelings

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes