Should I stay more distant?

I’ve been talking to this girl for a couple of weeks now. And we have hung out a lot, we talk everyday. We flirt here and there you know the beginning of the talking stage type stuff. Telling me that she wants to see me and what not. But recently it’s just gotten weird. And I don't know if I’m over reacting but, every time I ask her if she wants to hang out or if she’s down for this she either avoids the question or takes long and then says, sorry I was doing blank and still doesn’t answer it. We still talk everyday though. Am I overwhelming her? I’m confused. Should I just not ask her to hangout for a while? Or should I just act like I don’t care. Seeking some wise words

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• to me it sounds like she may not be interested anymore. If she's coming up with excuses for every time you ask to hang out or just doesn't respond until it's too late than I would reconsider talking to this girl. If your still interested and want to know whats going on that maybe just straight up ask her about whether she's still interested in you or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only speak from personal experience, but I’ve done the same thing and it is because I have social anxiety. It isn’t too crazy to assume she may be the same..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes