Guys, How Important Is Alone Time?

I see my boyfriend frequently, but I know if it were up to me I would see him every day. Of course I know that's not possible and likely not good for the relationship, but as I feel that way, he's always the one who says no to hanging out when we end up not seeing each other.

I'm not going to nag him for more time because logically I know we're together a lot, but I'm wondering how guys generally feel about being alone, like how much alone time do you like to have, how many times a week do you want to see your girl, stuff like that.

Girls, I suppose I have the same questions for you.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• To each their own. Understand alone time as you would a battery. To be one with oneself is to recenter and recharge your social batteries. His alone time to him is to disconnect from the world, yes maybe even you, to return to himself and love himself and enjoy the solitude of being alone before returning to you. Living life with some alone time also allows him to give you something from him. " hey bae I found this while i was out and about, thinking about you."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE