Why doesn't my ex answer my question?

Hi everyone! So my ex and u started talking recently (broke up two months ago). He is coming to visit me and we are going to spend the New Year's Eve together, however, whenever I said something like "I miss you" or ask him"why do you even want to come visit me, is it because you miss me too?"(he in west coast, I'm east, and he said we shouldn't date again) he just ignored those and asked about my day or changed topics instead. Sometimes he would initiate the text by saying goodnight or ask about my day, so I don't know if it's because a) he didn't answer cause he didn't want to hurt my feelings or b) he didn't answer cause what I said is correct. thanks !

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I think, especially if you two have been together for a while, is trying to maintain a simpler relationship. A friendship, rather than romantic relationship.