Do you think some girls enjoy rejecting guys?

I mean as soon as a guy asks a girl out she has a ton of power over the dude especially if the guy really likes her. Maybe its an ego boost? And as a guy, I can't really think of a time I've been a position where I had the power to decide, it's always been the girl.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• No. What the hell. I feel really bad about it personally. If a guy is really into me and the feeling is not mutual, it feels like shit rejecting someone. Specially if you care for the person or think they’re good people.

Most Helpful Guy

• The power is equal. You have the power to decide who you ask out, the invitee has the power to say yes or no. Not every woman will say yes. And yes, there are almost certainly some few women who enjoy rejecting guys, just as there are guys who enjoy making fun of unattractive women. Mostly, though, women have it the hardest. Every time they turn some guy down, they are praying that he can accept that "no" means "no".

• Lol that's just not true at all. That's like saying as an actor you can audition for any role you want but it's ultimately the director who has all the power I'd you get the role or not it's not equal at all.

• @Caaarl So you ask every woman you meet for a date, regardless of her appearance? No? Then you are rejecting them just as surely as they are rejecting you.

• That's not how it works.