Do you like your partner more and more or less and less as time goes by?

Especially at the beginning of a relationship
  • I like her (him) more and more
    Vote A
  • I like her (him) less and less
    Vote B
  • Doesn't change
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stuck in the middle: Some days words can't describe how much I love her and would go to the ends of the Earth and beyond if she asked. Other days, I secretly hope I come home to find her cheating just so I have a valid excuse to end it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the day 😛 this morning he woke me up 20 minutes before my alarm because he read his clock wrong and I couldn’t have loathed him more. Those are grounds for divorce!!
    Tonight he bought me a chocolate milk and a spoon to drink it with - exactly how I like it and that thoughtfulness at acknowledging his dickishness melts my heart

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Some cases, relationships can be as long lasting as a tub of hot water. Feels nice at first, but as time goes by, the water starts to get colder and people tend to hop out the bathtub after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • We make money agreements for the long term fuck my bitch then kiss her 5 unseprateable mos later. Shit im not going anywhere she ain't.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's less and less then I'm going to end it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Changes from day to day.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• More, only less if i figure out its the wrong person for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's periods you fall in and out of love. Not that you stop loving them but love becomes deeper at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've fallen deeper in love with him over the 4 years we have been together.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like him less and less then you should be single

0|0
    0|0
  • I like him the same. I get my wow I'm so lucky moments and I get my uh he's a pain in the ass moments.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's inevitable your first strong feelings fade somewhat, but they're pretty unrealistic too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like him more

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't change

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like my boyfriends most at about 3-6 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like him less n less

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes