Do you like your partner more and more or less and less as time goes by?

Especially at the beginning of a relationship
  • I like her (him) more and more
  • I like her (him) less and less
  • Doesn't change
    Vote C

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Stuck in the middle: Some days words can't describe how much I love her and would go to the ends of the Earth and beyond if she asked. Other days, I secretly hope I come home to find her cheating just so I have a valid excuse to end it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the day 😛 this morning he woke me up 20 minutes before my alarm because he read his clock wrong and I couldn’t have loathed him more. Those are grounds for divorce!!
    Tonight he bought me a chocolate milk and a spoon to drink it with - exactly how I like it and that thoughtfulness at acknowledging his dickishness melts my heart