Does it annoy him when I tell him how much I love him over & over again? (Long Distance)?

So me & my boyfriend recently got back together & Iโ€™ve been telling him how much I love him and how much he means to me. He seems to be into it but you can never be too sure. Weโ€™re going to a theme park soon and Iโ€™ve been telling him how much I canโ€™t wait to hug him & kiss him. Is it too much now? ๐Ÿ˜‚

217

Most Helpful Guy

• See telling him you love him is great and he appreciates that. My recommendation, if/when there are times he can't see you in person try not to emphasize how much you miss him. I had a girl do that to me a lot, and while I know she meant to convey how much she loved me and wanted me to feel needed... it made me feel like she was built tripping me for not being there for her. So while love and respect are great things to communicate, make sure you know what he hears compared to what you say ;P he may hear somthing completely different from your intentions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE