Does it annoy him when I tell him how much I love him over & over again? (Long Distance)?

So me & my boyfriend recently got back together & Iโ€™ve been telling him how much I love him and how much he means to me. He seems to be into it but you can never be too sure. Weโ€™re going to a theme park soon and Iโ€™ve been telling him how much I canโ€™t wait to hug him & kiss him. Is it too much now? ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• See telling him you love him is great and he appreciates that. My recommendation, if/when there are times he can't see you in person try not to emphasize how much you miss him. I had a girl do that to me a lot, and while I know she meant to convey how much she loved me and wanted me to feel needed... it made me feel like she was built tripping me for not being there for her. So while love and respect are great things to communicate, make sure you know what he hears compared to what you say ;P he may hear somthing completely different from your intentions.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• While I can't speak for your boyfriend. I personally don't find it annoying. My girlfriend always loves to be very affectionate. There are times though I feel like if I don't say it as much/randomly as she does that I will hurt her feelings. So I just jokingly tell her "you know I love you but I'm going to try and tell you it about a dozen times today just so we're clear". But for long distance it can't hurt to let the other person know.
    Short answer: No

1|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't. I have a strong opinion about that. People who think saying "I love you" makes it mean less confuse me. Unless it's constant, feeling it so strongly that you repeat it is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can definitely get annoying being told over and over because of course the guy has to say it back and even though you do love each other it does get old and eventually it won't mean anything. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you thought about why you are telling him repeatedly? I mean if you told him once he knows right? So you only need to tell him if something changes. So why are you telling him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually girls love with their words, while guys love with their "lower brain". It might get annoying pretty quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like clingy girls, some don't, personally i like them I don't know bout ur boyfriend, good luck :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on the guy if it's a guy who can't wait for you to say that then no it's not annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the boyfriend. If he likes you to be clingy or not :(:

0|0
    0|0
  • It is but then again when u stop we miss that shit so keep it going

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you've just got back together take it a little slower

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's excessive the word looses all meaning.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you clingy bastard

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is a lucky one ๐Ÿ˜Š