Ladies, how long should I wait until I ask a person to meet up for a tinder date?

I've been talking to this girl for at least a week and we seem to like each other a lot. I really want to meet her in person sometime and take her out to eat or to a movie. I asked her already if she wants to meet up in person somewhere but she says she is uncertain. (We live about 2 hours away and her work schedule seems busy since she is an assistant manager) did I screw something up? I really hope she isn't trying to curve me because I really like her and I don't want to miss an opportunity to meet her in person either.

01