Dating/men/relationship?

Ok-so I’m dating this guy a few months. He’s younger than me, he’s different and I realllllllllly like him!!! He’s a little up and down on the relationship like he’s struggling with a girl having a genuine interest in him. Anyway, we were out over the weekend shopping and eating out and he had said that the waiter was checking me out in the restaurant “undressing me with his eyes” was the term. I seen nothing yet the OH kept saying it, this continued for a few days. Then last night he also said that when we visited a book store that the guy behind the counter was staring at me too when he had gone back for receipt. He’s never been this way before and I was looking for an opinion on it!! I actually love the guy.
  • Jealous
  • Insecure

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Your eyes if that Is your profile picture are attractive as well as your face you look good. your boy friend might be both insecure and jealous. to him you are his treasure. reasure him of your love for him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That’s me!! See I do tell him I love him to which he replies “emotional blackmail” I don’t say it because I want him to say it back. I say it because I mean it!

• He has said it.. also said I’m the first he’s said it to!! He’s an enigma indeed.. he’s definitely trapped me anyway!

• That's good you might be the key to unlocking him lol that's a great start. i bet your probably the best he had dated and since your older then him you know what you want and have your self together. I aways dated older then my age due to knowledge and have their life together