Should you wait for the guy you are dating to make you his girlfriend before having sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Reason: He won't do it.

If you find a dude that does do this, he is rare, but that's not necessarily a good thing. He's more likely to be a pushover type of person if he agrees to that. We don't want to have relationship before sex, like almost none of us do. Why? Because sex is really important to almost every single one of us (more so than girls, don't listen to people who say it's the same both ways because it isn't), and we don't know ahead of time if we'd be compatible with you. Relationships can be long term, and sometimes even lead to marriage... we are not going to commit to that, nor should we, before we know that we actually enjoy fucking you and only you. We can say to ourselves "this girl is really cool and I like her" but almost none of us are going to be willing to say "yes" to relationship before sex. Mostly the ones who are willing are only doing it because they're really desperate or lonely, which doesn't mean they're like *bad guys* or some crap like that; it just depends of you're willing to get together with someone desperate and lonely. Only do that if you're lonely yourself and you compliment each other somehow, I dunno.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• It's a serious question. And I'm disappointed at the amount of levity I've seen in the comments section. The #1 best time to have sex is after marriage. But assuming you don't go that route, and I don't blame you, then the correct time would be after you've known each other an adequate amount of time to feel comfortable making a commitment. I would say, wait at LEAST until you're his girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's your call. Depends on who he is do you trust him for how long did you see each other, do you need it?
    I mean how can you expect strangers to answer that for you, you do whatever the fuck you want :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. And why does society think it's always that the guy gets lucky and it's up to the girl to decide if they're going to have sex? It goes both ways because obviously girls love it too it's just that guys are more attracted to a female appearance the girls are two guys. To be blunt I think it's the boobs that make us attracted to them :) But if you are both consensual and want to go to town with each other then have at it as long as it's mutual agreement. Have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not necessary. Sex is an important part of relationships, and I would want to see how he is in the bedroom (performance, kinks, etc.) before wanting to be in a formal relationship. Then again, we guys tend to give you that label without noticing, and you sort of go from romantic interest to partner overnight and without warning.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you are comfortable with. You want to sleep with him and you think its safe then go for it but if you don't feel comfortable doing that then talk to him about starting a more serious relationship. Do what makes you feel safe and comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be ok if you are a virgin, but if not, that has no sense because sex is one more feature that make him love you, so if you wait to be loved until having sex, your will have lower probabilities to be loved.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're worried that he is going to sleep with you then stop talking to you. You should just have a talk with him about it. If he is a virgin he might be too nervous to make the first move, just be open have a talk and see how you both feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • "should" is one of those things nobody can tell you. If you want to do it then do it, if having the title makes a difference to you and you think it's more important then wait

0|0
    0|0
  • If your interested in sex it would be preferred that at least y'all are together because then he's invested in you and he's Making an effort to be more with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel the need to ask this question, the answer is yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should make it clear that you are only interested in a relationship between just the two of you, then move forward when you both are ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you think is good for you in the relationship. Some do it on the first date, others wait a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Up to you. I didn't wait for that and it hasn't impacted my relationship at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No ya gotta know if you'll be sexually satisfied by the person before ya fall for him cause good sex life is a happy life hahahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • You would have to wait forever for me. I accept no conditions for any relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo. Have sex whenever both of you are comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. If your not interested in being in a relationship just become friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya think?

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd recommend waiting until u guys r close enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes. And yes again.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys