Should you wait for the guy you are dating to make you his girlfriend before having sex?

228

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Reason: He won't do it.

If you find a dude that does do this, he is rare, but that's not necessarily a good thing. He's more likely to be a pushover type of person if he agrees to that. We don't want to have relationship before sex, like almost none of us do. Why? Because sex is really important to almost every single one of us (more so than girls, don't listen to people who say it's the same both ways because it isn't), and we don't know ahead of time if we'd be compatible with you. Relationships can be long term, and sometimes even lead to marriage... we are not going to commit to that, nor should we, before we know that we actually enjoy fucking you and only you. We can say to ourselves "this girl is really cool and I like her" but almost none of us are going to be willing to say "yes" to relationship before sex. Mostly the ones who are willing are only doing it because they're really desperate or lonely, which doesn't mean they're like *bad guys* or some crap like that; it just depends of you're willing to get together with someone desperate and lonely. Only do that if you're lonely yourself and you compliment each other somehow, I dunno.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl