İs virginity important to you?

625

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it isn't. It's such an overplayed issue. As if you are somewhat pure and clean just because you haven't had sex. We're talking about a human body here, not a brand new car. A human body that shits, pees and vomits. I don't think that sex makes the body any less unclean or impure than it is already capable of being.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think virginity is somewhat important but not really important and once it’s lost; it’s lost and that’s that. I think virginity importance to people depends on their emotional levels on attachment. For example a person who wants a long term serious relationship before having sex with someone they’d be the type more finding virginity as a big deal as well someone who isn’t attached person who would have sex with someone they have a connection with might not feel the same way.