İs virginity important to you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it isn't. It's such an overplayed issue. As if you are somewhat pure and clean just because you haven't had sex. We're talking about a human body here, not a brand new car. A human body that shits, pees and vomits. I don't think that sex makes the body any less unclean or impure than it is already capable of being.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think virginity is somewhat important but not really important and once it’s lost; it’s lost and that’s that. I think virginity importance to people depends on their emotional levels on attachment. For example a person who wants a long term serious relationship before having sex with someone they’d be the type more finding virginity as a big deal as well someone who isn’t attached person who would have sex with someone they have a connection with might not feel the same way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• No why it can be important? example my girlfriend can do much time anal sex , and I can't understand it. But if u are asking virginity, yes she is virgin. ;)

0|0
    2|0
  • It's not that important I think. Though, I would definitely be more gentle if my partner was a virgin than if they weren't.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I find a girl who's not Virgin then it doesn't matter...
    If I find a girl who's Virgin then I would not let others to break it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I. love my oilve oil, my olive oil needs to be extra virgin. Same goes with the coconut oil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maine save karne kuch ukhaada nahi hai.. 😂.. it's not so important.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Yes because I respect someone who values their body and isn't willing to five it up due to pressure from their peers, like almost every single person does, conforming to what everyone else desires.

No, because a person shouldn't be judged on their virginity. Regardless of their story, if you care about them, it shouldn't matter. People should disclose their history as best as they can, if any red flags pop up then at least you know, but virginity should not be a requirement. They may regret their encounters or maybe not, but if you choose them, why should it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't give a damn about it. Whore it up honeybun, long as your clean, you're still a good woman to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i just want girl with a great personality that's what matters to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is I would like my girlfriend to be a virgin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really but don't want a total slut too the ones who fucks anyone she finds." balance "

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• No, i dont think having your virginity makes you "pure" but i also dislike the amount of importance guys put around losing it. It's ridiculous. If sex is your life goal i feel bad for you

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s important to me, but sex in general is. I want to wait until I get into a serious relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea I am saving it for a serious relationship

1|1
    0|0
  • Not important

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes obvs

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes