I don't know what to think?

I think I finally found a girl I like who isn't crazy. It seemed like everything was going pretty good. We have hung out twice. She invited me to her friendsmas party on Saturday, and I thought we had a good time. I was sure she was still into me by the way she kissed me before we split up for the night, but yesterday she barely texted me at all, and this morning she hasn't sent me a good morning text like she usually does. I can't think of any reason she would have lost interest after hanging out Saturday. What is the best move? Do I be patient? How long should I wait?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she overslept and woke up in the afternoon😂 Did you guys drink on that party? If you did maybe she's just tired and hungover😂 or SHE wants YOU to message her that good morning text or she wants YOU to be the one to make some effort. Don't just lay around and wait for her to text you, she won't if she wants attention from you. So, get up and make a move.

• We did drink but I don't think either of us drank enough to be hungover. I texted her good morning Sunday, and she responded but the rest of the day she took a few hours to respond to my texts. I would text her good morning but she didn't respond to my last message yesterday, and I don't know about doing a double blow up.

• I'm thinking she played on you. Like she made you think she liked you.. I don't know what kind of person she is, so I can't say exactly what's going on.

• Yeah I don't know she definitely seems to be ignoring me. She looked at my snapchat story this morning, but hasn't responded to my text. I wouldn't picture her as that kind of person.. but you might be right.
      Maybe I should just get a dog, but I'd be scared it wouldn't like me either 🤣🤣

Most Helpful Guy

• Play the game back. She has you thinking all over the place.

I’d say take your time to respond, have a life etc..

Sometimes social media can indicate if she’s into other people