I don't know what to think?

I think I finally found a girl I like who isn't crazy. It seemed like everything was going pretty good. We have hung out twice. She invited me to her friendsmas party on Saturday, and I thought we had a good time. I was sure she was still into me by the way she kissed me before we split up for the night, but yesterday she barely texted me at all, and this morning she hasn't sent me a good morning text like she usually does. I can't think of any reason she would have lost interest after hanging out Saturday. What is the best move? Do I be patient? How long should I wait?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she overslept and woke up in the afternoon😂 Did you guys drink on that party? If you did maybe she's just tired and hungover😂 or SHE wants YOU to message her that good morning text or she wants YOU to be the one to make some effort. Don't just lay around and wait for her to text you, she won't if she wants attention from you. So, get up and make a move.

0|0
    0|0
    • We did drink but I don't think either of us drank enough to be hungover. I texted her good morning Sunday, and she responded but the rest of the day she took a few hours to respond to my texts. I would text her good morning but she didn't respond to my last message yesterday, and I don't know about doing a double blow up.

• I'm thinking she played on you. Like she made you think she liked you.. I don't know what kind of person she is, so I can't say exactly what's going on.

• Yeah I don't know she definitely seems to be ignoring me. She looked at my snapchat story this morning, but hasn't responded to my text. I wouldn't picture her as that kind of person.. but you might be right.
      Maybe I should just get a dog, but I'd be scared it wouldn't like me either 🤣🤣

Most Helpful Guy

• Play the game back. She has you thinking all over the place.

I’d say take your time to respond, have a life etc..

Sometimes social media can indicate if she’s into other people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You should be patient but when you feel that it's been a while, ask her. If she's still lost interest obviously. But if you ask her too quickly, she might think you're clingy and you need attention all the time. If you wait too long to ask, she might feel that you have lost interest in her! You need to ask her when you feel it's appropriate, it could be a few days, a week it really depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she's playing hard to get. Leaving you wanting more. I don't know why we do this but we do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Give it a couple of days and then text her something casual like hey what's up

• Show All
    • Ehh I don't know what I should do. It turns out the same way every time. It makes me feel unlovable. I don't want to keep hurting myself, but I don't want to give up either. Decisions decisions. Thank you for talking with me about this I appreciate your help :)

• Aww don't say that. You're definitely not unlovable. And if that's you in your profile picture your very good looking so you should have no trouble meeting another girl.

Only you can decide what to do. One thing though if you have to overthink and force it then it's not meant to be. When you meet the girl who's meant for you it'll all come naturally and won't be as hard

And no problem. Hope it all goes well.

• Did she kissed you? If so , then she was probably waiting for you to text first , give it time, she'll text.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes multiple times. She did text me a little bit ago. Not sure how I feel about the message she sent me. I'm not sure if she was trying to tell me why she hadn't texted me all day without actually saying it or if she just wants me to make her feel better

• Show All
    • All the best

• just text her, she's possibly waiting for you to text her and you can ask if there's something wrong

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes