How do I tell a man?

I want this guy i like to open the door for me when i get in the car and when i get out. Also it’s his car I’m getting in and out of. How do i tell him. I really like a gentleman. On our first date i asked him to open my door for me he did but when i got home and didn’t get out too open it for me. How do i tell him this is my requirement in a man.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you really like this then you should tell the guy but I'll tell you now that this is pretty stupid. I open doors for women, but it's more opportunistic than anything. When we get to the car, I open the door for her because that makes sense, but I've met women who will wait insider the car when we park until I come all the way around and open it for them. This is a complete waste of time as we have a show to go to and dinner reservations. Yeah, maybe saying the above comes off as a bit impatient or hurried, but frankly that attitude is why I'm able to buy whatever I want. I don't think it's a coincidence that the women I've dated who also have great careers also have no interest in waiting for a guy to come around and open the door for them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him if he would be interested in doing that for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really? How do i ask though! We already went on our first date i was suppose too tell him. That day