Girls, what is your ideal husband's job?

They also fit the archetype personality for the job, and something obtainable for a typical career path.

If other, comment below. If bored, comment below. If you're just really lonely and need to talk to someone and try to overcome an existential crisis, plop those comments below. Guys, you too: Below, comments (not exactly in that order).
  • Scientist
  • Engineer
  • Businessman
    Vote C
  • Artist
    Vote D
  • Musician
    Vote E
  • Carpenter
    Vote F
  • Policeman
    Vote G

275

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont care really. I want a guy that is going to be reliable and not lazy and be able to make our family secure.

All that being said, a guy that is intelligent is an important thing for me so I feel like it is more likely he will be in a white collar type job. However, I'm totally fine with a smart guy that is other things as well.

And by the way, my guy is an engineer so, there you have it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously business man... cause he gets to wear nice suits and bring in the cheddar...
    we all know how much she loves the cheddar

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE