Is there a way your "crush" can become something more?

I heard many opinions on how "crushes" are just that, "crushes" and they are not worth pursuing because they will only break your heart if you pursue that kind of relationship. But I mean a future or potential relationship start with having a crush or attraction to someone, why a "crush" will necessary break your heart. So is there a way a "crush" can start to be something else for both of you and how?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You're literally giving it that bad connotation for no reason

What if you said a crush was the beginning of a relationship.

• I heard that crush is jsut a crush that is what i heard

• No it's just a word that has no power over your dating life.

• So why people mention crush exists?

Most Helpful Girl

• All depends on how long you want to try for your crysh

• long

• Try for a third date

• I jsut hope he wants he may be attracted to me but I have my doubts at his intentions even if we had gone out already 2 times