Is there a way your "crush" can become something more?

I heard many opinions on how "crushes" are just that, "crushes" and they are not worth pursuing because they will only break your heart if you pursue that kind of relationship. But I mean a future or potential relationship start with having a crush or attraction to someone, why a "crush" will necessary break your heart. So is there a way a "crush" can start to be something else for both of you and how?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're literally giving it that bad connotation for no reason

What if you said a crush was the beginning of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I heard that crush is jsut a crush that is what i heard

• No it's just a word that has no power over your dating life.

• So why people mention crush exists?

Most Helpful Girl

• All depends on how long you want to try for your crysh

0|0
    0|0
    • long

• Show All
    • Try for a third date

• I jsut hope he wants he may be attracted to me but I have my doubts at his intentions even if we had gone out already 2 times

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Firstly u need to figure out , wht r the things which r common between u and him... Why does he likes... U need to put urself in his shoes...
    Second step is , once u r well aware about his nature... Then approach him and express urself honestly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you have to start somewhere and if it's your crush why not it doesn't always have to be that way a lot of different ways friendship is a better Bond then a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • By interacting with that guy you can become much more than crush

0|0
    0|0
  • never try to be sum thing a guy wats be your self that makes a girl attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon what kind of a person the crush is.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • I did lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Ask to be more but don't just be obvious about it

0|0
    0|0
    • How can I ask the guy to be more tan a crush without being obvious about it?

• My crush became my wife.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course it can go further if both want

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes