Is wanting a redhead too much, being so rare?

I love redheads like crazy! I’ve almost never seen one, though. Plus most were just strawberry blonde. I want a true redhead! (I’d practically die for a Japanese redhead, but I know that’s way too specific... lol)
Plus she would of course need a nice personality in addition. (Most redheads seem to have very interesting ones, though. lol)
Oh, and by the way - by “wanting” I mean I practically feel like I need one...
Why is GaG putting pics on my posts? I didn’t put that there. I want something like this!
s18.postimg.org/.../...23-9199-386_FA813_BD7_C.jpg

718

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s always true that the most specific and unusual qualities you’re looking for, the most difficult it will be to find that person. That’s only logical. But if this is something that’s important to you, don’t settle for something else. That’s not fair to you or to the person you’re settling for. Ask yourself this: if you got into a serious relationship with someone who wasn’t a redhead, and then your perfect dream redhead came into your life, would you leave your current partner for them?

• If it’s so intense that it feels like a need to you, then you just have to hold out for the right person. What other choice do you have? If you settle for someone else, you’ll never be fully happy and you’ll only end up hurting them.

Most Helpful Guy