Is wanting a redhead too much, being so rare?

I love redheads like crazy! I’ve almost never seen one, though. Plus most were just strawberry blonde. I want a true redhead! (I’d practically die for a Japanese redhead, but I know that’s way too specific... lol)
Plus she would of course need a nice personality in addition. (Most redheads seem to have very interesting ones, though. lol)
Updates:
Oh, and by the way - by “wanting” I mean I practically feel like I need one...
Why is GaG putting pics on my posts? I didn’t put that there. I want something like this!
s18.postimg.org/.../...23-9199-386_FA813_BD7_C.jpg

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s always true that the most specific and unusual qualities you’re looking for, the most difficult it will be to find that person. That’s only logical. But if this is something that’s important to you, don’t settle for something else. That’s not fair to you or to the person you’re settling for. Ask yourself this: if you got into a serious relationship with someone who wasn’t a redhead, and then your perfect dream redhead came into your life, would you leave your current partner for them?

1|2
    0|0
    • If it’s so intense that it feels like a need to you, then you just have to hold out for the right person. What other choice do you have? If you settle for someone else, you’ll never be fully happy and you’ll only end up hurting them.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, you'd love my family. Mine and my mom's natural hair colour is an auburn red, close to what you see in the second picture. I've always hated it with a passion though, because it's such an odd colour, and I don't feel like it suits the rest of my genetics--I don't have freckles and my eyes are a dark greenish brown, not that bright green or blue you see on normal gingers/redheads. I shall probably continue dyeing it blonde for as long as I live. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • No, heard lots of people say they like red hair :)

0|3
    0|0
  • Go to Ireland ( I am aloud to say this as I am Irish)

0|2
    0|0
  • Everyone has what they want and there is nothing wrong with that. I find it weird when people say they're rare but maybe that's because I am one.

0|0
    0|0
    • If your question is selected as great they put a picture on it.

• You could find one it shouldn’t be that hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything else to the requirements list?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Reds are nice but not only are they rare, good looking ones are almost nonexistent. I have been with a red (very pale real red) and maybe two (her hair looked more brown to me but she claimed red) and the real red just had features that were not very attractive. I think you have to give up a lot of looks to have a real natural red. Still that fine red pubic was an instant hard on even though she wasn’t that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey you can want whatever you want, so long as you also accept the fact that you might not ever actually get it and the more it diverges from the norm in a "good" way the less likely it is you'll ever get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl in your picture in colored...
    Me and my girlfriend got the exact same color, both redheads. If you mix it up, you can't tell which is witch. On that we are both blue-eyed. at least 1/3 of the girls I dated have been redheads, so they are not that uncommon. Don't got a lot in your area? Move somewhere else. Why not? You're doing it for love

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s hard to tell what’s natural when I see so few signed as official. Plus I didn’t say exactly.

• I'm a red head, but I doubt I fit the requirement haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair is a non-dominant gene, so it's likely that eventually there won't be natural redheads anymore. Shame...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are fetishizing red hair. Yes many women with red hair are beautiful, but hard to come by. Its too much, if you dont consider other women, and only would consider a Redhead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love red heads. Love when the carpet matched the drapes as well. And I swear they are so much more passionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a few redhead exes and they are by far a unique species in their own right. Very good experiences

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to Ireland! I swear most Irish chicks are redheads haha. I'm going on a date with one tmro :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya, at least 1/3 of the people here recommend that. lol
      Sadly I can’t even get around much at all in my own state.

• Show All
    • I can’t walk around on my own either. Doctors orders.

• Well it's up to you whether you find a way around it or be single for life

• It's quite a few men's dream to have a pert little redhead in bed with them

Its even mine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Visit Ireland. Though you may not be able to understand their English.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like my crush! A redhead. Curvy too! No lie. I can't talk to her. She`s beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep looking man she's out there

0|1
    0|0
  • I want one too. It's on my sexual bucket list.

0|1
    0|0
  • Move to Ireland mate ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Get one while you can.
    They're going extinct.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just beware.
      They have no soul.

• Show All
    • It's just a joke. Jeeze

I think it comes from medieval folklore, that if you were born with red hair you were filled with the fire of hell itself.

• Aha. I can see why. Mwahaha. ;)
      But good fire exists in the heart’s passion, too. ❤️

• I like deep auburn but red heads so often have a pale skin that I don't find attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes