New to online dating, should I put that I like to cuddle/snuggle? How would a girl take that?

I'm more of a physical lover. I enjoy being physically close to a girl. I don't mean having sex quickly I mean like I enjoy holding her hand hugs cuddles... I also enjoy spending quality time with women and long walks while we talk.

I'm not sure how to say what I like and am looking for any advice?

#sex after marriage

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Iomg that’s perfect I have that exact thing on my only dating account. I said I like to cuddle and be present in the moment and I also enjoy long walks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sweet so we probably have similar love languesges which is how we convey and received love the most.

Most Helpful Guy

• The more honest the better I think, why not list all your vulnerabilities so girl know there getting honest guy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can't tell if your being real or sarcastic but I will on it. Not here on gag though.