Was this appropriate?

I'm black and my husband is white. We were having a conversation today about Beyonce, and he referred to her has a whore. I told him she is married to one man, what about her makes her a whore. He then got really upset and didn't explain himself. He also believes BLM is a terrorist group. I don't feel that way. The Beyonce comment bothered me a little. Do you think he views black women as whores in general?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's a bit of big leap to make. You can still be married and act like a whore. I don't think she's a whore and i agree that BLM is full of criminals who kill innocent police, pretty much making them a terrorist group.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the belief about BLM should be more concerning.
    I also think you are taking a generalized statement he made and assuming he meant more. You should just ask him what he meant.