Whats your prefered height on a girl?

we are all different and like different things i respect each one ino it won't bother a few but for the ones who do have a preference what would you rather? whats your prefered height on a girl ??

• taller girls
  • shorter girls
  • girl taller than you
    Vote C
  • girl shorter than you
    Vote D
  • same height
    Vote E
  • not bothered
    Vote F
  • for results :)
    Vote G
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Any height on girl is fine with me. I'm 5'8"-5'10" and would date taller girls or shorter girls , makes no difference for me.

What Guys Said 43

• The right girl could be a dwarf or a giant not important to me at all but if I had a choice id like a girl between 5' and 5'4" somthing petite to wrap arms around and carry away. Man Ugh Grunt!

• hahaha im 5ft1 so im a short arse 😂 rarley find a man to be shorter than me lmfao x

• Im 5ft11 so most girls are shorter them me. Let me guess you "tried once never again felt weird" 🤣 got me!

• hahahaha spot on lmfao 😂😂😂

• I don't want my wife coming home like, "Honey! I'm home! Now get your tiny ass on the bed, I'm the man of this house. Do the dishes you short little bitch. Pick the kids up from school shrimp."

• haha 😂 being short has its faults tbh 😂 like waiting about and having to ask a taller human in the shop to get something of the top shelf sucks 😂 or climbing things to get to stuff... or walking past a bunch of kids who are taller... or buying bottoms in your size and haveing a lot of it bunch up at the ankles or walking on them 😂 not seeing as much as what taller people can see... not being able to see in a crowd... looking just about average in a pair of heels while the others are still looking down to talk to you... i could go on the list is endless but... at least we can hide behind cars 😂😂😂

• I am an assassin. That is how I take advantage of my height. I kill people.

• Height isn't an issue to me, but ideally she would be at least kinda close to my height. Just makes things easier.

• Doesn't much matter to me, though if she is under 5 ft or over 6'2 it might be awkward. I'm a fraction under 6 ft.

• I like 6’ plus sometimes but really don't care about height.

• Somehow shorter, although it's nothing very important to me.

• all are soooo doable...
    id pick the first one to date.. and the last giant to bang...

you?

• Same, or JUST shorter, because while I prefer her be shorter or the same height as me without heels, I prefer her being taller than me WITH heels

• I'm a shorter guy (5'7) so Im obviously very limited in who I can be with. Most women want someone that is taller than them so I guess 5'4 and below.

• I have no preference for height

• Perfect for me is 5'1-5'4. I'm 5'9. It's another questiom weather she'd want me or not haha :p

• Any height would do but she shouldn't be taller than 180cm

• I am 5'7 so maybe 4'10 to 5'4 in terms of height for a girl. Not into tall girls as it would be a huge difference plus I prefer short girls but not too short.

• I'm 5'9 and like 5'0-5'4 is my preferred range but short and tall girls are all hot in different ways and tbh I like all kinds of women.

• by the way I'm bi and I also like all kinds of men! We should all be more body positive

• If we're just talking about dating or hooking up i don't really care. But if we're talking about wifing? 5'10 + , maybe 5'9. I need some 6'5 nba boys

• Perfect height for me would be a gal that's 5'5". I'm 5'4" by the way

• So long as her total height is double half her height then it's all cool

• 5’2 to 5’4 xx

• No preference

• I prefer them shorter than me and it gives me more confidence when im around them and as long as i dont have to stand on my toes or use a chair to be able to hug/kiss her its all cool.

• Preferably shorter than me, but it's not that big of a deal.
    Me being 6,4" not many are taller than me.

• 5'6 and less.
    If she was attractive I wouldn't mind her to be 5'8~5'9 though.

• really dosent matter to me as long as she takes care of herself and knows how to have a good time and treats me as she wants to be treated

• Smaller packages, bigger bang!

• Same height.

• I'm 6"5 and I just feel out of place when a girl is taller than me it's just really weird for me lol

• Same height

• My height when she's wearing heels.

• As long as she's naturally shorter than me or the same height im ok. Even if she's taller when wearing heels im ok. But im 6 ft so im attracted to the shorter girls. Its a tall guy thing.

• Women i have dated who are of similar height take from me the desire i have of being a protector... Their man... Prince

• thats how i alwaya see it lol prefer taller but im 5ft1 which usually leaves most men taller than me lol

• More from Guys
    13