Whats your prefered height on a girl?

we are all different and like different things i respect each one ino it won't bother a few but for the ones who do have a preference what would you rather? whats your prefered height on a girl ??
  • taller girls
  • shorter girls
  • girl taller than you
    Vote C
  • girl shorter than you
    Vote D
  • same height
    Vote E
  • not bothered
    Vote F
  • for results :)
    Vote G

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The right girl could be a dwarf or a giant not important to me at all but if I had a choice id like a girl between 5' and 5'4" somthing petite to wrap arms around and carry away. Man Ugh Grunt!

• hahaha im 5ft1 so im a short arse 😂 rarley find a man to be shorter than me lmfao x

• Im 5ft11 so most girls are shorter them me. Let me guess you "tried once never again felt weird" 🤣 got me!

• hahahaha spot on lmfao 😂😂😂