What older women should wear if they r dating younger men?

321

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Where? In the bedroom?

• Well the pic you put on your profile shows that you should wear some ethnic dress or t shirt and jeans with jacket and other accessories you want to match with that

• It depends on how you look and what's your body type if you can tell that i can tell you the best outfit for you

• I dig a subtle elegant look on girls.

like when the girl can show they are hot af without giving the vibe of being a hooker

• Older women shouldn't be dating younger men, this perversion should be avoided ;)

No seriously, you need to prepair for the same problems as the rest of us with younger girlfriends. What people might say about, the issues with great age difference like friends, experiences and habits.

With 20 years younger girlfriend, I'll have to say there are many things that really shows the difference, and it can be odd to lack the same generational experiences and common references.

My girlfriend dosen't known the reference to movies from the 80, nor how to cold war was like. Heck, I was surprised she dodn't even know what a dSLR was - when I show her my dSLR camera gears, she said, oh like a big mirrorless... :/
    She so product photography for her shop... with her Iphone... stuff like this make me feel a bit like a dinosaur at times.

• The same thing that guy's like on most women, heels and a short dress haha

• She should where a dress an no panties

• I like older woman in high heels

• Seducing dress.. it will be quick for him to start

• what they want

• It doesn't matter if she is beautiful

• Smile

• School uniform. Obviously.

• Oh, I don't know, a girdle?

• Nice back

• Whatever the hell they feel like..

• Chlothes that are true to their age

• A saree if ur induab

• Shame

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Whatever makes her feel confident and sexy and not trashy and age appropriate. :)

• I just wear top and jeans. Tops I wear are gaming t-shirt. Jeans boyfriend jeans skinny jeans.

• Whatever they want to wear.