Been seeing a guy for six months and he hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend? Will he ever?

I’ve been seeing a guy for about six months. We haven’t had the exclusive talk or girlfriend boyfriend talk yet. I know we are exclusive to one another even though it hasn’t been discussed. He calls me his “my girl”, “my sexy”, “my Sarah”, but I’m not sure if that means anything. And I basically live out of my gym bag anymore I spend more time at his place than I do mine. Should I say something is something wrong or can it be assumed? I really like him and I’m hesitant to ask or talk about it because What if he’s thinking something very different than me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll probably be expecting it. As someone who moves very slowly and isn't really interested in a relationship right now, I always have girls who I'm seeing ask me the question at some point. Some have even broke down crying whilst asking me and I always give the most truthful answer.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it has been 6 months and he still hasn't made the move to ask you to be his girlfriend, he isn't serious about you and has no intention to be. Think about it this way, why would a man call you his girl but not care to make it official. Do you see how confusing that sounds? He is just telling you what you want to hear to get something out of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Take your life into your own hands. Stop waiting for a guy to do it. All it takes is a few seconds of embarrassing courage. However, if you wait for someone else to make a move, it's always your fault.

0|0
    0|0
  • well if your having sex with him i think i would at least ask if he really likes you he won't get mad for you asking him if he gets mad for just trying to understand then i would say he's pretty sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is just content with the situation as it is and doesn't see the need to change anything or "move forward" in your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Schrodinger's cat experiment. Only one way to know. Tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe or you start giving him hints

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Wait a bit and if you continue to be unsure about the situation be honest and speak openly about your fears and concerns.
    But it is pretty clear that he has feelings for you if he let's you live at his place and calls you his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't ask him if you two are official then maybe you aren't ready for a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe one day!!! Ask him why you're not official yet? You'll know in your heart if his answer sounds l Iike BS or not

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by seeing? Having sex?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes