Been seeing a guy for six months and he hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend? Will he ever?

I’ve been seeing a guy for about six months. We haven’t had the exclusive talk or girlfriend boyfriend talk yet. I know we are exclusive to one another even though it hasn’t been discussed. He calls me his “my girl”, “my sexy”, “my Sarah”, but I’m not sure if that means anything. And I basically live out of my gym bag anymore I spend more time at his place than I do mine. Should I say something is something wrong or can it be assumed? I really like him and I’m hesitant to ask or talk about it because What if he’s thinking something very different than me?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll probably be expecting it. As someone who moves very slowly and isn't really interested in a relationship right now, I always have girls who I'm seeing ask me the question at some point. Some have even broke down crying whilst asking me and I always give the most truthful answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it has been 6 months and he still hasn't made the move to ask you to be his girlfriend, he isn't serious about you and has no intention to be. Think about it this way, why would a man call you his girl but not care to make it official. Do you see how confusing that sounds? He is just telling you what you want to hear to get something out of you.