Is it transphobic that I dont want to date trans?

I heard that not preferring to date transsexual girl is transphobic so is it true? My opinion is no cuz trans girl dont have a proper vagina so I dont want to date one but im not transphobic.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trans, and I feel like it can be transphobic for someone to not want to date trans people depending on the reason.

If it's because someone wants to have kids and that trans person can't have kids that's not transphobic.

If it's because they think we're all mentally Ill or are our assigned genders then that is transphobic.

As for you, I'm not really sure why having scars (not very noticeable from what I've heard) would make a difference. From what I've been told they look very similar to cis girls vaginas. Can you explain your reason better further?

0|0
    0|1
    • I actually read from a magazine.

• Show All
    • I don't think I stated the last part the best.
      It sounds like they are not even open to the idea of dating a trans woman. It's their choice if they actually choose or not choose someone but to say they won't date any without meeting/seeing all of them first is transphobic.

• Even transition trans woman I still don't want to date them cuz I want to bang a real vagina not a trans vagina that has a penis inside it but still I dont need to worry about that cuz I can tell who is trans woman by checking they jaw line, voice, figure and throat. Im not transphobic cuz I believe they have the right to do be one.

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who is gender nonbinary, I don't think so.

Well, it depends on what you mean as a proper vagina.

If you're referring to people who've undergone surgery and everything and do have a vagina, just a non -fertile one, then maybe

But otherwise, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well a trans vagina has scars mark cuz of the surgery according what I head.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No its not, everyone has a preference

0|1
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Same but I want to hear trans person point of view cuz I'm curious.

What Guys Said 10

• That's like saying you are homophobic because you don't want to date a man. If you can't do it then you can't do it, that doesn't mean you reject them altogether. You just can't date them, for whatever the reason. These days, a very attractive woman could actually be a man, biologically speaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with not wanting to date them. If however you have a problem with them being transexual then that is discrimination.
    I wouldn't want to date a transexual as I would like to have kids one day. But I have no issue with a person being a transexual. If it what makes them happy then fair play to them. Each to their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't listen to those who would say (or more likely scream) "You're transphobic!!!" You don't want to date a guy who thinks he's a girl because you're straight. It's that simple.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank god, I just wanted to ask this question cuz im curious of other people's opinions.

• "Transphobic" isn't a thing. I can just imagine the commie brain washing institution where your hearing absurd shit like this. These people aren't "trans" anything because you can't change your sex (yes it's their sex they want to change or they wouldn't alter physical characteristics) . The only reason this absurdity is being pushed is because communists found a really screwed up group of people to pander to. That's what they do, they pander to these groups, tell them what they want to hear and get them working for them. Of course these people are severely mentally ill, so bad off in fact that many can not help acting out in public by impersonating the opposite sex. This pandering and manipulation has severely limited medical research that could have provided actual relief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

0|1
    1|0
  • You date someone you like and want to get to know them better not just for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is your preference

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same but I want to hear trans person point of view cuz I'm curious.

• Nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • is it racist

0|0
    0|0
    • Another story, another day.

• bombs

• I'm black and im cool with people who prefers to not date people outside their race is their choice.

Recommended myTakes