Is it transphobic that I dont want to date trans?

I heard that not preferring to date transsexual girl is transphobic so is it true? My opinion is no cuz trans girl dont have a proper vagina so I dont want to date one but im not transphobic.

311

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trans, and I feel like it can be transphobic for someone to not want to date trans people depending on the reason.

If it's because someone wants to have kids and that trans person can't have kids that's not transphobic.

If it's because they think we're all mentally Ill or are our assigned genders then that is transphobic.

As for you, I'm not really sure why having scars (not very noticeable from what I've heard) would make a difference. From what I've been told they look very similar to cis girls vaginas. Can you explain your reason better further?

• I actually read from a magazine.

• I don't think I stated the last part the best.
      It sounds like they are not even open to the idea of dating a trans woman. It's their choice if they actually choose or not choose someone but to say they won't date any without meeting/seeing all of them first is transphobic.

• Even transition trans woman I still don't want to date them cuz I want to bang a real vagina not a trans vagina that has a penis inside it but still I dont need to worry about that cuz I can tell who is trans woman by checking they jaw line, voice, figure and throat. Im not transphobic cuz I believe they have the right to do be one.

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who is gender nonbinary, I don't think so.

Well, it depends on what you mean as a proper vagina.

If you're referring to people who've undergone surgery and everything and do have a vagina, just a non -fertile one, then maybe

But otherwise, I don't think so.

• Well a trans vagina has scars mark cuz of the surgery according what I head.