He's cancelled our first date three times. Shall I give him another chance?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao hell no! In 3 months time this question will be my boyfriend cheated on me 3 times should I give him another chance.

The issue here isn't that he cancelled 3 times so much as it is you wanting to still meet him. If someone cancelled once you should already have deprioritised him over a couple of other guys. Go out and get more guys numbers so you won't bend over backwards for 1 low quality guy because he is all you have.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He's had three chances, move on because if he is this unreliable now imagine how he would be down the line. Save yourself the heartache and embarrassment you deserve someone who will do what they can to spend time with you

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Well, some people are busy, you'd better know his reasons. Ask some common friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound good to be honest. It seems too much like you have to work around him instead of 50/50.
    It is up to you but if you do go on a date and he starts to cancel again I'd get rid.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 2 dates late to stand up for yourself and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's fair to demand a reason and some proof

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be nervous but he may just be hiding a girlfriend from you so I think don't give him a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no a guy will go out of his way to make it to the first date no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no. Find someone that will treat you better

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya but ask tell him why he's not cool butgun shy thats me then after i know you oh hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm tbh 1st time is bad enough but 2nd and 3rd... depends how much u like him

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he cancelled too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Erm... No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't give him another chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • What were the reasons for cancelling

0|0
    0|0
  • Does do it last minute?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this someone you met online or in RL?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nein, he is being a dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• No. Not unless his head fell off three times in a row. Leave him be with his thoughts.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. He cancelled three times. Unless he had three deaths or terrible tragedies, there is a reason to cancel on someone that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, you shouldn't. That probably means that he's not interested right now, or you're not on his priorities. Put yourself out there and get someone who treats you like you should be treated:)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He's seeing how many times you'll come running back to him. If he's doing this on the first date. Imagine the rest of the relationship. You are worth so much now than that

0|0
    0|0
  • going to say no, if he really wanted you he would make time

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask him why

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 strikes you're out. NO MORE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't even know the guy. So just let him go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes