He's cancelled our first date three times. Shall I give him another chance?

1131

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao hell no! In 3 months time this question will be my boyfriend cheated on me 3 times should I give him another chance.

The issue here isn't that he cancelled 3 times so much as it is you wanting to still meet him. If someone cancelled once you should already have deprioritised him over a couple of other guys. Go out and get more guys numbers so you won't bend over backwards for 1 low quality guy because he is all you have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He's had three chances, move on because if he is this unreliable now imagine how he would be down the line. Save yourself the heartache and embarrassment you deserve someone who will do what they can to spend time with you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE