Is it so wrong to date your cousin?

I'm 22 and my cousin his 32. We haven't been close cousins and only see each other couple of times for short periods whilst growing up.
We both have feelings for each other, his scared to admit it and I have admitted it he knows.
Is it so wrong if we date knowing that we really like each other?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to me that it depends on the culture you are both from. In some countries where immigration isn't as prevalent dating your cousin is far less taboo. I guess it depends on your opinion about cultural relativism

• Marrying a first cousin is traditional in parts of the Middle East.

• @zagor yes it happens in middle east and some countries in Europe too.

Most Helpful Girl