I wish I got more messages from guys on dating websites?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try being a guy. I have a profile on POF and in six months, only one person viewed my profile that I didn't message. She looked a bit like a gargoyle actually. Of all the messages I sent, I got 2 replies. I do get better results on another site but hardly worth getting my hopes up.

After that you really need a bit more about your profile and such.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Take better pics

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Guys are easy

• Show All
    • @r1d3ord13b1k3r I do smile.

• Since your replies are vague, I would recommend doing a rate my pics on here to get specific comments/recommendations on how to get more attention. I'm sure the guys here would be willing to share their thoughts.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I wish i got messages on dating websites that arnt prostitutes when my profile says "no hoes or prostitutes I'm not interested in hookups friends with benefits and open relationships" in all caps...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them would be "hey, what's up" anyway. It's okay to not get a whole bunch of those

0|0
    0|0
  • Sell yourself better make people want to get to know you be more outgoing. Take the initiative go and seek people out...

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you sell yourself and make people want to get to know you?

• Show All
    • How do you make it sexy?

• Discribe how you look!. What you wear to the gym include a picture. You can post in a sexy manner style your hair.!!

• Send me a PM with link to your ad and I will critique it for you.

Serious offer, and I will respect your privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • ah well... lol
    I wish I had 2 million I can spend right now... ah well right

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try to change your profile picture and add more to your bio

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do I have to change my picture?

• I don't know it may be bad lighting/not a good pic

• I've been on Tinder for a year and the 2 matches i've had were spam

0|1
    0|0
  • show me your profile and ill tell you what you're doing wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • It is totally up to you the amount of responses that you receive... My advice would be to respond to the men that you are interested in meeting and getting to know... Write to them and actually say something... I always respond but I prefer to begin getting to know the lady by sharing something of my self... I dislike a message that simply says "Hello" or not bothering to read the profile and says "tell me about yourself." I guarantee that you will receive many more responses... I wish the very best for you... James

0|0
    0|0
  • What race are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Black.

• Show All
    • What if I want a boyfriend?

• Without the dating website? It is still generally harder for a black woman to get a boyfriend. But that is only statistical probability. There are black women who get boyfriends. There are even some black women who marry white men. Even if the odds aren't in your favor, they are in no way impossible odds.

Black women and even black men have it pretty bad marriage wise, though. The trick is to be the best of your kind so that you don't fall under the negative statistics.

Blow is a link with my statistical sources.
      blackdemographics.com/.../

You just want a boyfriend though. Just put yourself out there, and I mean really put yourself out there, and someone will go for you. Don't be selective though. Women who are too selective often die alone. The same can even be said about men to an extent (although women have a huge pressure to get married much younger).

• Why don't you message guys first?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don’t you message them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi can we chat in message follow me

0|0
    0|0
  • Be careful what you wish for

0|0
    0|0
    • But I still wish a lot of guys message me.

• You have to write people you like too 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a pic showing cleavage you'll see

0|0
    0|0
  • mayb you aren't welcoming enough..

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you be welcoming enough?

• look welcoming enough in your pics, try smiling..

• I do smile but it it still don't work.

• I'm sorry?

0|0
    1|0
    • What do I do about it?

• I don't know, I'm just apologizing for it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes