I wish I got more messages from guys on dating websites?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Try being a guy. I have a profile on POF and in six months, only one person viewed my profile that I didn't message. She looked a bit like a gargoyle actually. Of all the messages I sent, I got 2 replies. I do get better results on another site but hardly worth getting my hopes up.

After that you really need a bit more about your profile and such.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Take better pics

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Guys are easy

• @r1d3ord13b1k3r I do smile.

• Since your replies are vague, I would recommend doing a rate my pics on here to get specific comments/recommendations on how to get more attention. I'm sure the guys here would be willing to share their thoughts.