Is cheating ok if its only kisses?

If you have a partner but you kiss someone else (it can be same or opposite sex)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you kiss them on the cheek as a sign of platonic affection, sure. If you are kissing them on the lips in an intimate manner then no, it's cheating like any other form of cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like an action with any sort of romantic intentions behind it thats not directed towards your partner is cheating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• If my wife playfully kissed another girl, I would find that hot and erotic and enjoy it, so not cheating. If she kissed another guy, I would be hurt and feel cheated on, so it depends how your partner feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of kiss are we talking about?

1|1
    0|0
  • The fact you're asking says no. Different couples have different values and definitions regarding cheating. Talk to your partner and see what they class as cheating. Also how would you feel if they were to kiss someone else male or female?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. I mean even if your partner is cool with you smooching other people; you're sending quite a flirty message and you would totally be playing with fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're questioning whether it's okay, then it's not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No you asked if cheating is ok

0|2
    0|0
  • NO IT IS NOT OK

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Cheat is cheat.. Kiss or sex won't change this.

1|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is not OK, not under any circumstances

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's still cheating.

Ask yourself how you would react if you saw your partner kissing another person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s cheating no matter the severity it shows un loyalty and obviously you don’t have respect or care for the person you are with enough to not kiss etc. with another person

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok not ok but not big enough of a big deal to break up with somone but i would make a point of making sure it never happens again

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is NEVER okay, and yes kissing does count as cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating is a lot of things, "ok" is not one of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Kissing someone else is cheating whether it is the opposite sex or same sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not okay. would you be ok telling your partner about it, or are you hiding it from them? There’s your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, cheating is never ok, it's still cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • No, cheating is never okay no matter what you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO IT IS NOT OK

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is never okay. Stop trying to find justification.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes