Is sex before marriage good?

Guys let me hear your opinion

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not good or bad. It’s just an option some people feel comfortable taking and some don’t.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is good. Waiting for marriage to have sex is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. While I do agree sex should be with someone you love and trust, I don't think it has to be only with your spouse. Knowing how your partner is sexually is critical for proper compatibility. Not everyone wants the same things sexually. So it's unwise to take that to chance that you and your partner will be on the same page with your sexual interests. I find it really ironic how people who want to wait put sex so high up on a pedestal, but yet they end up marrying someone they know nothing about sexually. They are basically marrying a sexual stranger! Really bad move! Not only that, but what happens if you really don't get around to marriage until later in life? Are you going to pause your sex life and sacrifice 10 years or more of good sex years for some silly belief? Another thing to consider, once you are married and start having sex, how long until babies come along? What if you want to start a family right away? So you waited until you are almost 30 to get married, then you have good sex for less than year, and now you are pregnant! Do you really think being a mom and having kids increases the quality of your sex life?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Not good. Its better to have a stable partner before opening up to stds and pregnancies...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it feels hella good

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good just fun

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• It's honestly a matter of personal opinion I personally have had a relationship where we were gonna wait till things got to that point and honestly the relationship fell apart and I think its mostly due to the lack of intimacy while with my wife we jumped into bed before we even made anything official and we are very very happy togeather

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I believe it is because you can find someone that pleases you on a sexual level as much as they please you on a emotional level. Otherwise you might not be fully happy and may end up looking for better later on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever plan on getting married but I'm not at all opposed to staying with one person for the rest of my life so Yea, it's good👐

0|0
    0|1
    • Hey who ever downvoted me, get over it that I don't agree with your puritanical view on religion. At least have the balls to say something.

• Yes. I wouldn't wanna get married before sex. But it is a good idea to focus on having a healthy loving relationship more. doesn't mean it has to be marriage. Sometimes that makes things worse in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • After sex, if there's still love, than its a good thing.

• It's a pro-con thing. It depends heavily on how much of drama queen is the woman you sleep with. You ideally want to sleep with somebody who isn't a pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • its the same before and after although after u might not have aa much of a spark so maybe better before it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't buy a CAR without a test drive. A woman? Are you kidding?

If you're waiting for some religious reason then find someone like minded and plan together.

Otherwise the frequency desire and compatibility differences can be huge. You want to commit to someone for the rest of your life and find out they don't really like sex? Or they like sex but just not with you?

This is one the most common areas of discord in relationships - the sexual compatibility issue. Make sure you get it right or you'll be a AFC for the rest of your life.
    AFC = average frustrated chump

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is, you would not get a car without testing it right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy sex no matter when it happens in relation to a marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, probably not.

1|1
    0|3
    • Can u come clear

• Show All
    • No I haven't looked at your profile and I'm not going to. And sure, some people probably do throw in the hat when they could have stuck it out but that has nothing to do with the amount of their previous sex partners. I'm just beating a dead horse but I guess that's what it take sometimes, it has to do with the fact that they no longer fear for their immortal soul.

• Well, I disagree.

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes