Is sex before marriage good?

Guys let me hear your opinion

414

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not good or bad. It’s just an option some people feel comfortable taking and some don’t.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is good. Waiting for marriage to have sex is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. While I do agree sex should be with someone you love and trust, I don't think it has to be only with your spouse. Knowing how your partner is sexually is critical for proper compatibility. Not everyone wants the same things sexually. So it's unwise to take that to chance that you and your partner will be on the same page with your sexual interests. I find it really ironic how people who want to wait put sex so high up on a pedestal, but yet they end up marrying someone they know nothing about sexually. They are basically marrying a sexual stranger! Really bad move! Not only that, but what happens if you really don't get around to marriage until later in life? Are you going to pause your sex life and sacrifice 10 years or more of good sex years for some silly belief? Another thing to consider, once you are married and start having sex, how long until babies come along? What if you want to start a family right away? So you waited until you are almost 30 to get married, then you have good sex for less than year, and now you are pregnant! Do you really think being a mom and having kids increases the quality of your sex life?