What does this even mean?

My friend was texting this guy and she was telling him how good she'll make him feel. He then replied back saying "just let me catch u after I'll show u how it is for u." What does he mean by that? So confusing

7104

Most Helpful Guy

• "Let me catch you" is slang for "let me see you".

"Show you how it is for you" means "show you how to please you."

Your friend should ignore this guy. He sounds illiterate and can't even talk straight. He is clueless or an idiot. He doesn't have a typo problem with texting. He has a problem forming sentences in his own mind that we learn on grade school. And she's 21? Wow.

• Loool he isn't good at English

• That is mighty generous of you... you just made the world a better place cause you "excuse" typos but not structures..
      Three cheers in the name of this dude

• @doom_geek thanks a lot! I have the wisdom to know that poor sentence structure makes comprehensive understanding impossible.

Hwvr if I type wth a bnch of typos u cn prbbly fgr out what im sying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he mean let him catch up with her? Then he'll show her a good time or something along those lines

• Have no idea probably did! It's just bizarre the way he said it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• So what was your friend implying, since you were so directly close to her. Cause quoting Monster's Ball is always hit never miss, "Make me feel good"... lol