What does this even mean?

My friend was texting this guy and she was telling him how good she'll make him feel. He then replied back saying "just let me catch u after I'll show u how it is for u." What does he mean by that? So confusing

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Let me catch you" is slang for "let me see you".

"Show you how it is for you" means "show you how to please you."

Your friend should ignore this guy. He sounds illiterate and can't even talk straight. He is clueless or an idiot. He doesn't have a typo problem with texting. He has a problem forming sentences in his own mind that we learn on grade school. And she's 21? Wow.

1|0
    0|0
    • Loool he isn't good at English

• Show All
    • That is mighty generous of you... you just made the world a better place cause you "excuse" typos but not structures..
      Three cheers in the name of this dude

• @doom_geek thanks a lot! I have the wisdom to know that poor sentence structure makes comprehensive understanding impossible.

Hwvr if I type wth a bnch of typos u cn prbbly fgr out what im sying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he mean let him catch up with her? Then he'll show her a good time or something along those lines

1|1
    0|0
    • Have no idea probably did! It's just bizarre the way he said it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• So what was your friend implying, since you were so directly close to her. Cause quoting Monster's Ball is always hit never miss, "Make me feel good"... lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 103

• He wants to give her the D as well.

Just bad choice of words.

As a footnote, if I'd be a girl, I'd definitely avoid fucking guys texting "cuz", "yo" and the likes... But that's just me. Bad grammar turns me off. ๐Ÿ˜œ

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds as if he will be looking for her to get a real contact with her. There are always going to be some people. Who can't be happy with what they get. I hope as soon as she saw his reply. She stopped texting with him. If she wants she can text me. I don't have any crazy girlfriends or wives to get upset

0|1
    0|0
  • He is sort of doing a time travel with his suggestion. Hey, after we do it, I'll tell you how good it was.

I don't know how much you may have lost on the translation but that really would not be the kind of turnon he thinks it was.

That is my guess anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's trying to say "I'm uneducated and cannot form basic sentence structure. Run now while you can!" Just a loose interpretation.

1|1
    0|0
  • He is saying he wants to meet up with her and then he will eat her out. The last bit implies he thinks he is very good at it and will make her feel even better than she can. Itโ€™s sound typical sexting to me but his grammar could do with improving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's trying to be smooth, but he's typing so much faster than he can actually think, that it doesn't make any sense.

0|2
    0|0
  • I believe he has high thoughts about his abilities in the sack. She should respond asking him to explain in detail. That should explain it further. Not the way I would have responded because if he is that good he would know there is no running from a WELL pleased lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly a typo or incomplete thought but he may just be meaning that he wants to make her "feel good" too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. He's basically an idiot and can't speak English. It sounds like he's trying to be a little ghetto in text and it didn't work

1|1
    0|0
  • He is illiterate
    Haha jk!

I think he just isn't a good writer, got excited and sent something stupid he thought she would like

I can picture him beating himself up over sending this silly message

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• She said "let's have sex. I will make you feel good"
    He said "after you do me. I will do you and you will feel good too"

0|2
    0|0
  • I really have no idea. He probably meant to say that he will show her what " making someone feel good" means. Something like that but still not 100% sure

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he's telling her how good he'll make her feel? not a clue tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • it's basically โ€catch me outside how bout da?โ€

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not good at that stuff lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominance / submissive sex

0|1
    0|0
    • Correct. Thats what it all boils down to. he's more domminant than her.

• @khany uh.. i guess. lol

Recommended myTakes