If beat someone up at work for talking shit can I get sued?

😡😡😡😡😡

424

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, so, some idiot said some stupid things, so you hit him. Makes perfect sense, I'm sure you'll win the court case immediatly when you tell the judge about all the "yo mamma" jokes he made.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No he saying he fucked my girl behind my back he’s 47 old and bald my girl even laughed about it I don’t play when people insult family or loved ones

• What's funnier is your complete inability to form a legible sentence.

• I’m from New York jizz face itsa how’s we talk eyyy ya know

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha oh dear. When someone uses the phrase "talking shit" as a reason for assaulting someone, it always makes me chuckle. Hopefully you do get sued or at least charged with assult!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh God, you believe in star signs and horoscopes as well. Thats the cherry on the top of this cake!

• Whore *

• 10/10 good job!