If beat someone up at work for talking shit can I get sued?

😡😡😡😡😡

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, so, some idiot said some stupid things, so you hit him. Makes perfect sense, I'm sure you'll win the court case immediatly when you tell the judge about all the "yo mamma" jokes he made.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No he saying he fucked my girl behind my back he’s 47 old and bald my girl even laughed about it I don’t play when people insult family or loved ones

• Show All
    • What's funnier is your complete inability to form a legible sentence.

• I’m from New York jizz face itsa how’s we talk eyyy ya know

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha oh dear. When someone uses the phrase "talking shit" as a reason for assaulting someone, it always makes me chuckle. Hopefully you do get sued or at least charged with assult!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh God, you believe in star signs and horoscopes as well. Thats the cherry on the top of this cake!

• Show All
    • Whore *

• 10/10 good job!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah in general physical assault is illegal regardless of if the person sucks cocks or not. Eye-for-an-eye isn't going to get you through court without getting raped.

0|1
    0|1
    • Well he’s saying he fucked my girl even though it isn’t true

• Show All
    • He’s not saying it to my face he’s telling people behind my back

• Then confront him. You can do that without kicking his ass.

• Yep sure can plus loose any hopes of working again- the chances of getting hired elsewhere will be slim. Something like that will not go away.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah I know my girl talked some sense into me luckily he was saying he fucked her behind my back obviously not true she loves me she’s 19 he’s 50 and ugly I just have a temper and hate when people talk about my fam or S/O I go to dark places then

• He's not worth it. Do your best to ignore him. He's trying to start shit with you in hopes you'll go off.
      He's a fat fulgy fuck with no brains or maturity- rise above don't stoop to his level.

• You’re right same thing my girl said I tend to make a lot of people jealous with looks and hard work not being cocky just saying so you’re exactly right those are his intentions and he’s supposed to be a friend thnx for advice 👌🏻

• You can, considering it can be seen as assault.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• In the united states. You can sue people for just about any and everything. I'd start looking for a new job. As when he sues the company for not providing a safe work environment. They are not going to be happy with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL. At first I thought this said taking a shit and I thought, wow, you're really serious about your workers putting in their time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmfao you made my day

• Assault is assault. It's against the law. You can be arrested.

You DON'T respond to verbal with physical!

0|1
    0|0
    • What about outside of work

• Show All
    • He's not worth it bro, he's really not.

See how pathetic he is that he has to say stuff like that?

He's not worth the effort.

• Yeah you’re right supposed to be my friend at work too I’m no longer talking to him and moving on thnx

• Maybe not sued but you'll probably be fired in the spot and possibly arrested for assault. Something I would worry more about.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’m not he’s trying to get me fired and arrested so he can sue tried saying he fucked my girl with his old ugly bald ass lol

• Show All
    • I know he smokes weed out of a weed pen I can get him back like that

• See? Nail his ass and win for good.

• Yes! Try telling the judge "he said nasty things to me so I beat him up" Meh!

0|1
    0|0
  • You can get sued for fighting period doesn't matter if it was at work or not they can press charges for physical, and traumatic reasons and if they went to the hospital you gotta pay the bill

0|1
    0|0
  • if you beat up another kid in class would your teacher let you get away with it knowing that the kid has a big mouth?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes that’s called assault. It doesn’t matter what they said

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe. I'd just tell them you heard them talking shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes you can and so can the owner of the business.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can also get a hefty fine and jail time.
    Brains > brawn

0|1
    0|0
  • It's just words man.

0|1
    0|0
    • He said he fucked my girl behind my back and it’s not true he’s almost 50 and ugly asf she’s 19 lol

• Show All
    • No unfortunately I’m not

• Lmao... the things I could say right now. But I'm gonna move on lol. Good luck with that. Maybe you should give him a swing and see where that takes you. Best wishes!

• You can get arrested for assault..

0|1
    0|0
    • How much time

• Depends on where you live. How badly you beat him up...

• Haven’t done yet contemplating

• Better to just control your ego and ignore him

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah my girl already talked some sense into me thankgod for her

• I've been in similar situations trust me. Just be rational and don't act on something violently you'll regret

• Yes. That is also very immature. Grow up.

0|2
    0|0
  • You can get imprisoned and sued.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah that's one of the reasons we have lawsuits.

0|1
    0|0
  • big time. that is assault, dude

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you can if the other person wants to

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys