Decided to let him text first to see his interest and he texted 3 weeks later. How should I react?

• Ignore Him
  • Tell him I think we are looking for different things and wish him the best.
  • Hear him out and see what he has taken say
    Vote C

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Say “sorry but I play games when it comes to interest” and let him know he’s better off elsewhere.
    Could be a million reasons why he took so long. Hospital, busy, working on himself to improve and be ready for a relationship, wanted to be free of someone else to be ready for you, has insecurities (as we all do) and convinced himself your worth it.
    Either way it dosen’t matter because you play games and are no good for anyone.

• I see nothing wrong in seeing how much effort someone puts into contacting me especially if I contact them and let them know I'm interested and they are so vague in their feelings. I see nothing wrong in backing off to see if they put in the same effort as I do. He did not. It's not a game. It's true. I'm not going to waste my time or chase anyone who is not into me. And yes I made it clear I was interested.

• your reasoning does not change the fact that you play games.

• Foolish games by girls

Most Helpful Girl