Decided to let him text first to see his interest and he texted 3 weeks later. How should I react?

• Ignore Him
    Vote A
  • Tell him I think we are looking for different things and wish him the best.
    Vote B
  • Hear him out and see what he has taken say
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Say “sorry but I play games when it comes to interest” and let him know he’s better off elsewhere.
    Could be a million reasons why he took so long. Hospital, busy, working on himself to improve and be ready for a relationship, wanted to be free of someone else to be ready for you, has insecurities (as we all do) and convinced himself your worth it.
    Either way it dosen’t matter because you play games and are no good for anyone.

0|1
    0|0
    • I see nothing wrong in seeing how much effort someone puts into contacting me especially if I contact them and let them know I'm interested and they are so vague in their feelings. I see nothing wrong in backing off to see if they put in the same effort as I do. He did not. It's not a game. It's true. I'm not going to waste my time or chase anyone who is not into me. And yes I made it clear I was interested.

• your reasoning does not change the fact that you play games.

• Foolish games by girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Hear him out and see what he has taken say

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Wait... So you didn't bother to "text first" and decided to do nothing until he did?

And now that he did text you, keeping in mind you still didn't bother to contact him at all during this time, you seem to have an issue hat he took too long?

Sorry, but how are you any better than he is in this situation? You haven't bothered to make contact at all. How is he supposed to know you're still interested in whatever the context is for this situation?

Did you even bother to tell him about your "decision" to not contact him intentionally and were waiting for him to contact you first?

Did you expect him to read your mind?

Seriously, why did you decide to play this little game in the first place? If you were interested in this guy, why didn't you say so? Why did you intentionally avoid contacting him as some sort of "test?"

And why now do you propose a poll here with options that clearly imply that he's somehow at fault because it took him 3 weeks to contact you when you clearly gave the impression you're not interested in him?

Sorry, you created this game based on your own admission and if he was me and I learned you did this, I'd walk.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's called a shit test. Leave him alone and stop doing that. If you're interested, you can use the phone just as easily as he can. He doesn't owe you any more than you owe him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Tbh we dont text cause somwtimes we feel like we are a bother or you dont want to text us cause you never texted first. So all we do is just thi k if we should text u first or not. If he texted 3 weeks later it means he has intrest and he finally broke and got the Courage to text you first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate when girls do like that...

Why do they hide their real emotions and just fake something for the sake of something like that!

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to find out what's going on before you make a decision about something like that. And if it keeps happening then you'll know that he isn't worth the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you wait and see what he does and because he didn't text you in three weeks you assume he doesn't like you completely ignoring the fact that you didn't text him for three weeks and thus clearly must not like him? I'm sorry I don't understand the logic behind this. If your not interested in him why punish him? I mean, by your reasoning, you are not interested in him because you couldn't be bothered to text him in that time span and because you didn't really communicate with him he has no reason to presume that your interested in him, because again by your reasoning you are not. Its just really a weird thing to do to some one.

0|2
    0|0
  • Fukin women
    playing hard to get is not attractive its a turn off.
    if you are interested text him stop playing games.
    you are ignoring him it shows no interest on the girls part... foolish games

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s a MASSIVE turn off when girls do that to me. I usually just call it game over and stop entirely

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen, guys try not to bother the girl. Hear him out, try dating him. Don't ignore him because that kinda pisses him off. Give the guy a chance.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes