Single GaGers, how would you feel if a friend talked you up to one of their single friends?

Currently in this position. I’m kind of worried my friend won’t like that I mentioned her. So I guess in my doubt I turned to GaG lol😓
My friend isn’t mad. She thought me thinking of her was funny! Hooray!

522

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done the blind date thing and it's terrible. When the date doesn't work out, you find yourself wondering what your friend (s) who set you up actually think of you. That's a bad feeling, especially when coupled with the bad date feels. Unless your friend asked for your intervention, butt out.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend did this once.

At first I was mad because I didn't know the guy and I didn't ask her to show him pics of me.

Then when she said.. "He thinks you're cute."
    I was like okayyy.. so what does he look like..

It just sounds weird that 2 people are having a conversation about you.. good or bad.. it sounds weird!

But yeah I'm glad your friend wasn't mad either!