Am I doomed if im 25 and still single?

im 25 and never been in a relationship... this s me... will i be alone forever?  am i doomed if im 25 and still single?

324

Most Helpful Guy

• yes because it looks like you have this chip on your shoulder... there is a lot a lot of attractive girls out there that have a lot to offer...

also your lipstick is too overdone... outside the border of your lips even lol...
    just saying

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lol hahaha

• nah lol...
      don't think so

• Reverse image search turned up nothing, i believe it's her.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so beautiful! No you're not doomed. See the thing is that guys are just extremely shy these days. I bet you are secretly admired buy a lot of guys, but they're afraid you could reject them so they need more time. Just never lose hope :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE