Am I doomed if im 25 and still single?

im 25 and never been in a relationship... this s me... will i be alone forever?  am i doomed if im 25 and still single?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes because it looks like you have this chip on your shoulder... there is a lot a lot of attractive girls out there that have a lot to offer...

also your lipstick is too overdone... outside the border of your lips even lol...
    just saying

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lol hahaha

• Show All
    • nah lol...
      don't think so

• Reverse image search turned up nothing, i believe it's her.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so beautiful! No you're not doomed. See the thing is that guys are just extremely shy these days. I bet you are secretly admired buy a lot of guys, but they're afraid you could reject them so they need more time. Just never lose hope :)

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• NO. It is never too late. I have a friend that is proof. Two years ago, he was a forty year old kissless virgin, obese and still living in his mom's basement. He worked at several part time jobs with no ambition. Then one day , a new woman started working at one of the jobs. He became motivated enough to lose over one hundred pounds, and get his own apartment. He put a ring on it and they just had their first child.

2|2
    0|0
  • Well... you got crazy eyes. It's gonna take a special guy to scoop you up. Someone who isn't afraid of being stabbed or having his wank chopped off. I'm not saying you'd do psycho, I'm just saying you look like you could and not everyone can sit across from that look without peeing a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ask myself the same thing pretty often tbh... and I have been in a relationship before.

I doubt you'll be alone forever, but you might want to ask yourself when you're going to give it a shot. Who knows? Maybe you'll be the one to ask somebody out. If not, just inject yourself into situations where you could see yourself saying yes to a guy asking you out (I can't see why someone wouldn't, based on what I know about guys...)

You've got hope, girl. Don't lose it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol never have such insecurities I am also about to 25 but single and always super horny. And most unfortunate last 4 years no sex. Keep calm you will find someone just be a bit more social. And who said life and sex ends after 25 you can have relationship till end of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are gorgeous
    You are not doomed
    Be glad that you waited and saved yourself from all the emotional drama that comes with immatures

0|1
    0|0
  • To marry or not to marry? - You will regret anyways (c) Socrates

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! You will be alone forever because you are gonna get consumed in your work very much and won't have time for relationships. You are doomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty, so it must be your personality or approach. You can change those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not quite yet. It is worrisome that you haven't had a relationship by this point though. It means you need to put yourself out there more, or you'll never get a guy. Once you are like 33 years old, you are doomed. So you have a good 8 years. Yeah, 33 year old girls mostly only have the option of men who have been in a relationship and divorced. Relationships with divorced people are more likely to end in divorce, by the way.

The average man gets married at 27 years old. I would try to find someone soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you’re thin and attractive I’m surprised you’ve been single so long

0|0
    0|0
    • fcourse i had men but no one really likes me for a relationship

• No you’re pretty even exotic like not you’re looks that’s an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • no but maybe you should work on yourself because there is always a reason that you're single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naa, and if you are then we can be doomed together.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not I m still single if u want more info let's chat in message

0|0
    0|0
  • No u won't ull find a guy that loves you it takes time

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 25, relationships are for old people whose looks are fading, stick to having fun for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really nice. I'm 21 and still single/virgin, maybe it's normal I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you want to...

0|1
    0|0
  • Im 21 and never even had a friend which is a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not doomed at 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Not unless you literally self destruct on a mental or emotional level on the daily.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. U look like a mom

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes