She's 22, I'm 18. Is that weird?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, pretty normal. You could have gone to high school at the same time, so not really that huge of an age gap. You're both of-age. She may have a bit more of her adult life established, but you can learn from that. Sounds fine to me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you? In the UK it's easier because you can both drink, drive, and do everything an adult can do. Elsewhere this isn't always the case.

What are both doing in your life right now? Dating an 18 year old at unversity is different from an 18 year old in the last year of school.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No not at all. You're an adult and she is as well. a 4 year age gap isn't so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re both consenting adults, why would it be weird?

0|1
    0|0
  • I know a couple like that, they're doing just fine. I mena it was a bit weird at first, but they're cute together.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm 19 my boyfriend is 26

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Nah mate. 4 years is perfectly fine. I'd say it's pushing it with the age gap once you get to 7/8 years difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not common but it is not weird. Most older girls don't go for younger men though, lest you are fortunate to date a cougar.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can that be weird? o_O. Is wouldn't be weird neither if you were in yours 30s. from 40 up I think it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why should it be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is not.