Do guys even like this type of girl?

I feel like I'm just so independent and different that guys just don't like it. I've never worn makeup. I've learned to be very independent. I've played tons of sports. I have muscles. Like I just don't know. It seems like I'm just looked at as "one of the guys".

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural fit beauty is amazing! Women now always seem to have some sort of make-up on and some feel like they can't go out with out it. I personally would love for a partner who is fit and natural but thats hard to come by keep doing what your doing and your guy will show up one day