Do guys even like this type of girl?

I feel like I'm just so independent and different that guys just don't like it. I've never worn makeup. I've learned to be very independent. I've played tons of sports. I have muscles. Like I just don't know. It seems like I'm just looked at as "one of the guys".

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural fit beauty is amazing! Women now always seem to have some sort of make-up on and some feel like they can't go out with out it. I personally would love for a partner who is fit and natural but thats hard to come by keep doing what your doing and your guy will show up one day

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Some maybe even most males base their masculinity or hyper-masculinity on being able to provide, be in charge, and have the contrast in body type. A male who gives up easy, or maybe isn't secure in himself or his masculinity, or calls himself "traditional", wants a typical female

If you are not typical, if you are a rarity, it would make sense that someone who doesn't mind those qualities would probably also be rare and take longer to find

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely love girls who don't need a man. Not to mention I bet you would make a great workout buddy. Youd basically be my best friend

1|0
    0|0
  • You couldn't be more wrong.
    People like you are treat to be accompanied by, you probably are just not in the vicinity of those guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • But everygirl has somethijg about them that makes them special, i bet your really cute, and would, make a great girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do. For me, it would depend on "how much muscles?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Like a "working on a farm, can actually lift stuff better than a guy sometimes, played a lot of sports" sorta muscles. Lol

• Gotcha. I'd say I would have to see an example of muscle tone. Your s/n of F250 should have given me an indicator... haha. Apparently the food has yet to hit my brain in the form of glucose.

• You have muscles? I'm intrigued...

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot probably do

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't tbf

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Would it hurt to try being a bit lady-like and/or putting on some make-up (if necessary)? You're only 20 now. Don't get stuck on that "one of the guys" mode. If you wanna be a girl, start being one before it's too late for you to learn to act as one instead of as one of the guys. Who cares if you have muscles. That's actually ok. A nice outfit will help guys overlook your tough persona. Keep that up and you'll feel more feminine & pretty about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never said I don't dress like or girl or act like a boy. Because I love my necklaces, hair bows, and whatever else, and I definitely have manners. But I just don't like makeup and my lifestyle has always been more "guyish" I guess you could say.

Recommended myTakes