Would you prefer to have your significant other younger or older?

And why?
  • Older
  • Younger
  • Doesn’t matter
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

2114

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to have some more kids, so she needs to be somewhat younger than me. Would also be great to find someone who can run with me, and that's obviously more likely to be a younger woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always assumed I'd date an older guy. As it turns out, however, I met who is now my fiance, in 8th grade when I was the ripe old age of 14 and he was in 6th grade (we met on Christmas vacation) and now we're 24 and 22 and engaged and his age has never really bothered me at all.

He was tall and mature for his age and it didn't occur to me to ask his age right away when we met because he was was the only other English speaking person near my age at the place we were at and by the time I did ask his age (like the second day we were hanging out) I was already crushing real hard.

We get married in 6 months and we're honeymooning where we met. :)
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest that I have 2 years on him. Doesn't seem to bother him, either.