Would you prefer to have your significant other younger or older?

And why?
  • Older
    Vote A
  • Younger
    Vote B
  • Doesn’t matter
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to have some more kids, so she needs to be somewhat younger than me. Would also be great to find someone who can run with me, and that's obviously more likely to be a younger woman.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always assumed I'd date an older guy. As it turns out, however, I met who is now my fiance, in 8th grade when I was the ripe old age of 14 and he was in 6th grade (we met on Christmas vacation) and now we're 24 and 22 and engaged and his age has never really bothered me at all.

He was tall and mature for his age and it didn't occur to me to ask his age right away when we met because he was was the only other English speaking person near my age at the place we were at and by the time I did ask his age (like the second day we were hanging out) I was already crushing real hard.

We get married in 6 months and we're honeymooning where we met. :)
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest that I have 2 years on him. Doesn't seem to bother him, either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• At my age, younger. I was with a 31 year old when I was 24 and that was the biggest age gap I've had with someone older. And she wasn't any better at sex than the younger ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like most girls prefer older and most guys prefer younger. Same age is fine too for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger. My age is only a few years shy of when women start having fertility issues and I want children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferable they should be close to my age. But the most important thing in a relationship is love of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • younger, women seem to age badly. a lot seem to get fat and stop making any effort mid/late 20s.

0|2
    2|0
    • Can confirm. I don't even see women whose ages start with a 2 or higher unless I mistake them for women whose ages start with a 1. Might as well be invisible.

• Older as I am attractive to older women than younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger is more fun.. older is more mature.. each have their pros and cons

0|0
    0|0
  • all women saying older are under age XD

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • 18-22.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we have good chemistry together, then why not!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d prefer my age or a little younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same age

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Older, but age isn't important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older just because I can't really imagine me with someone younger, I want someone who is more goal oriented than me, who already has their shit together while im trying to finish school and get my shit together, i do not want two messes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally have never cared about age difference, but I'm usually my partner is older.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the future probs 4 years younger than me. That way we'll likely die at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older by a little, I like the idea of my man having his own place and being a little more developed in his life than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around the same age or older. I don't mind younger, as long as they're not too immature.

0|1
    0|0
  • i answered older, but i dont really care if he is one or two years younger. as long as the age distance isn't too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard for me to hang around the people of my age group, so I a relationship I would definitely go older rather than younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older. It’s a maturity thing

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care as long as he's significant!

0|0
    0|0
  • Around the same age is best

0|1
    0|0
  • For me older or probably the same age

0|1
    0|0
  • same age

0|0
    0|0
  • NOT TOO OLD AND NOT TOO YOUNG

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger!

0|0
    0|0
  • my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Older or the same age never younger

0|0
    0|0
    • you are 19 who want to date a little boy but when men are younger than wife they have a better relationship.

• Same age or older

0|0
    0|0
  • older men know how to eat the cooch. That is all. And it is true, I've had many

1|3
    0|0
  • Older

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes