Im black and white girls won't take me... what the fuck am I missing?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re missing the fact that the girls you like are most likely racist.

• Why racist? Just because they have a preference.

• Yeah, these fucking cunts must be racist smh bitches these days

• Since you keep getting turned down , it's most likely you and not the women. Don't play the race card just because you keep getting denied.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not missing anything. Someone may not be attracted to you for many reasons and race MAY OR MAY NOT be the reason. It is important to not base your belief in failure entirely on race. Evaluate how you approach women and how they have shown you they don't like how you've done that. I think unless they specifically say it's because you are X then it might not be. I've had plenty of women not want to be with me, one time because of my race, but I do not see all women of color as not liking me because I am white.