How to word a text to ask him out?

Tomorrow’s the last day of the semester and our final. We’re friends rn and I have his number so I was going to text him after the test. I can’t meet him before it and you’re allowed to just leave once you’ve finished so I can’t ask after. So texting him seems like the best option. I’m not sure how to word it though. What I’ve got is - Hey there :) So I think you’re really rad and was wondering if you’d like to go out sometime? -
Let me know if you’ve got any better ideas.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you guys use rad in conversation normally, I wouldn't use it. If there's a way you guys would bump into each other after the test then I'd suggest asking him in person. Other than that, you're Golden

• More thank likely he’ll finish the test before me and just skate out. I use rad but i don’t remember if he does. Is there a better word?

• Cool, great, interesting. Rad could work too, he could see it as cute