Why is it so easy for some guys to get girlfriends and hard for others?

I’m curious because I fall into the category of it being hard
Thanks
Thanks again

18

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not just guys. Some girls have it hard too. My best friend is a prime example.
    I’ve never had a problem da

• Oops!
      Continued:
      I’ve never had a problem dating or getting laid but my boyfriend of 5 years did before me. He’s sexy, smart, funny, pretty much perfect. It just never happened for him until I came along and made all the moves. Needless to say I don’t know the answer. Some people just struggle more than others.

• Pitying yourself is being a victim bro. Work on it, but don’t get bitter and sad!

• Yeah don’t get bitter and sad lol just remain single because I obviously can’t changed something that has plaqued me for my whole life, you probably won’t agree but I have so many factors working against me that it’s no surprise I’m single

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of it is the luck of the draw. It’s a combination of personality and looks. I’ve always made friends with girls better so finding a girlfriend isn’t hard. Making guy friends is tough. (Btw Im straight). As for you, I’d just not worry about it. There have been times where I can’t find a girlfriend. I find that the best way to get one is to just relax and let her find you. One day you’ll just realize she’s right in front of you. So don’t try and get a girlfriend, let the girlfriend magically appear. Because when you aren’t worried about it, you act like your true self and that’s what the ladies want.

• I am my true self and that’s what they don’t want I’m a very motivated serious driven individual and I have never seen women more turned off

• Are you trying to get girls? Even if you are yourself it can be difficult. Try not worrying about getting the girl. At least for maybe a few weeks. You’d be surprised.