Why is it so easy for some guys to get girlfriends and hard for others?

I’m curious because I fall into the category of it being hard
Updates:
Thanks
Thanks again

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not just guys. Some girls have it hard too. My best friend is a prime example.
    I’ve never had a problem da

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops!
      Continued:
      I’ve never had a problem dating or getting laid but my boyfriend of 5 years did before me. He’s sexy, smart, funny, pretty much perfect. It just never happened for him until I came along and made all the moves. Needless to say I don’t know the answer. Some people just struggle more than others.

• Show All
    • Pitying yourself is being a victim bro. Work on it, but don’t get bitter and sad!

• Yeah don’t get bitter and sad lol just remain single because I obviously can’t changed something that has plaqued me for my whole life, you probably won’t agree but I have so many factors working against me that it’s no surprise I’m single

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of it is the luck of the draw. It’s a combination of personality and looks. I’ve always made friends with girls better so finding a girlfriend isn’t hard. Making guy friends is tough. (Btw Im straight). As for you, I’d just not worry about it. There have been times where I can’t find a girlfriend. I find that the best way to get one is to just relax and let her find you. One day you’ll just realize she’s right in front of you. So don’t try and get a girlfriend, let the girlfriend magically appear. Because when you aren’t worried about it, you act like your true self and that’s what the ladies want.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am my true self and that’s what they don’t want I’m a very motivated serious driven individual and I have never seen women more turned off

• Are you trying to get girls? Even if you are yourself it can be difficult. Try not worrying about getting the girl. At least for maybe a few weeks. You’d be surprised.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• Because the other guys lack confidence and act awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya either got it or ya don't. Sucks to say, but it can't really be explained over the internet. Ya just gotta get you some real life experience... Eventually it will click and you will have it, or ya won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause there is a sharp line in between the two types.. when you have specific features and attributes you get most of them... if you don't you kinda don't get many but some or none

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been wondering why too. It doesn’t make any sense. But life goes on... make the best of it. You only have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • all about how the guy views himself

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean

• Show All
    • big issue that they need to work on

• Ok well I was just in a situation where this girl rejected me and said she dosent really date guys with low self esteem but then later she goes to this other guy who has horrible self esteem and listens to death metal

• Because of emotional stability.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever heard of the 80/20 rule?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes