I need your input for my story?

This is really weird, and a crazy thing to ask but, okay- basically so love angst, and I love writing angst scenarios. I have a few questions directed towards guys for my story.

1) What certain things make you jealous?

2) What emotions do you feel when you get jealous?

๐Ÿ˜Œ How do you think you would feel if you thought your girlfriend was cheating on you. (Like deep down you 100% felt like she was)

4) What would you say to her? How would you confront her? Would you just ignore her?

5) How would you feel if you found out that she wasn't actually cheating and you somehow got it mixed up? (I need ideas for that too)

6) How would you feel if your girlfriend seemed distant?

7) On What circumstances would you feel like your anger "gets out of hand", or just becomes a bit overwhelming?

Also, for anyone who wants to answer this specific question; In what scenerios would you think your partner is cheating? Or what would it look like?

These questions might be a bit silly, so I apologize in advance. ๐Ÿคฆ

(I asked this anonymously and no one said anything, so I'm just gonna suck up my pride and face it head on๐Ÿ˜‚)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. When she spends time with other dudes.
    2. Anger, sorrow, and jealously lol
    3. I would feel pissed but even moreso sad beucase I'd feel I wasn't good enough.
    4. I would ask her why she even dated me in the first place and why she let it go on for so long ripping me apart.
    5. I'd feel even worse cause it would show my own insecurities and that I'm at fault and to claim and not her. Then I'd be embarrassed and ashamed
    6. I'd feel confused and desperate to try and get her back
    7. If someone hurts or disrespects someone/something I care about.
    Questions weren't silly, it helped me vent a little lol

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. When my boyfriend talk to other ladies or something have to do with subject
    2. sad depressed angry frustrated jealously mad confused.
    3. If my boyfriend was like cheating on me I would break up right then and their even when I feel like he is cheating on me I would just have to think positive and have faith and most of all trust... My feelings would be what #2 is
    4. I would ask him.. And also ( yes I did do this ) I would create another profile and chat with him and see if he cheated on me and not one word he wanted to cheat on me
    5. I would feel ok and embarrassed and say sorry a lot and just won't talk
    6. myboyfriend I would not feelok
    7. I have anger easily it can come out of hand when jealously comes , when in being accused for nothing I did , when im being hurt by someone else spirit emotional physically etc
    8. If my boyfriend was cheating he would want to hide anything from me text emails this or that he would make excuses why he has to leave he would not want to be around me often etc..