Why are most rich guys fuckboys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because they were born with a golden spoon and have recieved all the comforts and luxury throughout. So they have no understanding for the value of "struggle" and think they get whatever they want easily and dump it whenever they want including a partner.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• because it's too easy to get girls when you have money to throw around... they all flock when they see a nice car... and get things paid for

I mean literally all girls seem to want that... so that's half the battle gone!

1|1
    0|0
    • Not true. I have feelings for this guy who is rich. He has such a huge ego all he cares about is showing off. I don’t care for money I like him for who he is without the money, but he clearly doesn’t understand

• You don't care about the money because you now like/love him... that's not the same as a guy picking up girls that are total strangers lol...
      the context is completely different

• Because they can be.

That's like asking why really attractive dudes are often times the fuck boys.

These guys have what girls want. So they get to do whatever they want.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but not all girls are chasing money... some want a deep connection! rich guys have this sort of trust issue I guess... like “oh she only likes me for my money” ... what if that said girl actually liked you for YOU and your interests.. personality etc?

• Well sure, but settling down might not be on his agenda at all right now. If he's around your age, it might not be purely the money, but also his age.

Money helps attract women and variety is the spice of life and people are having fun and learning what they want in their early 20s.

• Yea you’ve got a point!

• Because girls fall n loves only rich guys so they have plenty to fuck

0|1
    0|0
    • Not all girls fall in love for the money though. I don’t look for just how financially stable a guy is... plenty of equations not regarding money like, shared interests, personality, attraction etc

• Show All
    • Not all rich guys can a have shared interests with every girl haha & not all rich guys are attractive

• Every girl doesn't go for same rich lol they go for rich for sure but choose a guy whom they like

• Because they don't even have an idea about emotional part of life.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cause their spoiled and think being fuck boys makes them cool!

1|0
    0|0
  • They get girls easily. Girls just ran behind them. That's why

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause girls are always throwing their panties at dudes with money so their ego grows out of control

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why are you a gold digger

0|2
    0|0
  • Because most fuckboys are rich guys

1|2
    0|0
  • Becauze all youl gold diggers want to?

0|2
    1|0
  • are they?

0|2
    0|0
  • If I was rich I wouldn’t be like that

1|0
    0|0
  • fuckboy means?

0|2
    0|0
  • References?

0|0
    0|0
  • the woman may not satisfy

0|0
    0|0
  • Because throngs if women throw themselves at them because they are rich. Even if they are already married or she is in a reationship mamy women will glady cheat with a rich man. This makes it very easy and tempting to become a player.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause girls want money

1|1
    0|0
  • because they can get away with it. stop being a gold digger

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I guess cause they think they can do whatever they want for having a bunch of money? .__.

2|0
    0|0
  • cuz they can afford to be

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes