Girls, what kind of things turns you away from a guy on a first few dates?

I know being rude to a waiter / waitress is a big no no. But what else?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Being on his phone the whole time really makes me mad. Being rude, whether it be flat out or making jokes about someone. When he's a messy eater, it's kinda like "uhhhh were you raised by wolves?" Lol ummm not really caring as to what I have to say shows that he not really interested. People said it before, but interupting my talking or constantly talking about himself is a no no