How to make sure a girl knows it’s a date and not going as friends?

I’ve already had one bad experience where a different girl interpreted me asking her to a movie being as friends. How do I stop this from happening again?

Flat out elk her I’m attracted to her and I want to go as a date?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Straight up Tell her i want to take you out on a date on xday. You might get a higher chance of rejection but this way you avoid any confession or misunderstanding. Then when on the date don't wait to escalate 1 way or another. Also avoid movies as a first date it's kinda lame and cliche try an activity instead.