Girls, relationship advice?

ok so I have been in about six total relationships. Out of the six I have had two that are very successful. (I am a guy and none of my relations with men). here is the question, so out of all of my past relationships I have notice one thing about every woman I dated. every single one of them had been severely emotionally traumatized. the two relations that worked out for me both woman had been victims of abuse by their fathers and previous lovers. (I didn't not abuse or beat the woman). one of the women I dated had even been sexually abused by her best friend, and had explicit videos of herself and her friend uploaded to dirty websites. I just don't understand why is it that every relationship I have ever had. The woman were emotionally scared. It kind of makes me feel like I am inferior to other men, because the other guys don't attract girls who are emotionally disturbed. I am not even joking this really upsets me please if you understand what's going on here. Would you explain it to me? I Want to be able to have a relationship with a girl who isn't Upset or disturbed. (also for extra context all of the six relationships last longer that 2 months, but no longer than five years)?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• 1 in 3 women will be abused before they’re out of their teenage years. It’s just a sad reality of life. “Other men” have to deal with abused women too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it is just a cowincidence or maybe they feel like your a safe option

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes