What do girls think of guys who aren't social enough or maybe even loners? Do loners ever find love? ( im basically talking about myself coz ima loner?

202

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely makes it harder, you kind of need to interact with other humans... to meet other humans. The kind of girls you like can make it more difficult. If you like a loner girl, but you are a loner, you will both be too antisocial to court the other lol

If you like outgoing girls, you may feel intimidated by her high vibe social nature. Extroverted types like to get all in introvert type bubbles all the time, but honestly is a complimentary relationship. If she's outgoing enough, she could come to you and help open the way for you to feel more comfy in being romantic?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes i agree im not a caveman either at some point i will need to interact also coz im gonna become a doctor by that time

• YES YES AND YES.

Get yourself where you want to be FIRST.

• Honestly it hasn't been 12 hours since i installed this app and i have learnt soo much from everyone. Thank you