What do girls think of guys who aren't social enough or maybe even loners? Do loners ever find love? ( im basically talking about myself coz ima loner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely makes it harder, you kind of need to interact with other humans... to meet other humans. The kind of girls you like can make it more difficult. If you like a loner girl, but you are a loner, you will both be too antisocial to court the other lol

If you like outgoing girls, you may feel intimidated by her high vibe social nature. Extroverted types like to get all in introvert type bubbles all the time, but honestly is a complimentary relationship. If she's outgoing enough, she could come to you and help open the way for you to feel more comfy in being romantic?

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes i agree im not a caveman either at some point i will need to interact also coz im gonna become a doctor by that time

• Show All
    • YES YES AND YES.

Get yourself where you want to be FIRST.

• Honestly it hasn't been 12 hours since i installed this app and i have learnt soo much from everyone. Thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• What Girls think of loners is very simpel. They are losers. They are not in witchcraft. Witchcraft is where the money is roling. If a man is not in witchcraft girls are not interested in those man since girls want money. that gives girls self esteem. It is not healthy but it is that way.

0|0
    0|1
  • My boyfriend was a loner and we’ve been dating for 5 years. All that matters is that you’re a good and respectful person. If you are, you’ll find someone.

1|1
    0|0
    • I do respect girls but if find that people assume things about me without even knowing me. The girl that was my first love also said that i am completely different from what i look like.

• Show All
    • Smiling at people when you make eye contact is a big help.

• I can't really look into the eyes of people. I gives me an electric shock when i look at them that way.

• We don’t really think about loners, unless they mess up. We are too busy thinking about are true love. If you are afraid of dying alone, push yourself to have convorsations with girls, even if they are loners. It will make you noticed, maybe badly at first, but in the end it will all work out. Keep me updated :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah cutting off conncections only leads to lesser chances of meeting new people

• OF COARSE!! Even loners who seem to have nothing attractive about then can find love! Might i suggest listening to Be More Chill it's a musical that just might show loners to not change anything about them to "make the cool" just be yourself and mabey blast the songs through your phone... you might impress someone...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a loner too. I'm probably too antisocial for my own good. I just happen to know many people and get sucked into conversations.

To be honest, I'd much rather be with an introvert than an extrovert.

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you too. I was a normal kid in my younger age but then i got separated from my friends and then turned to introvert coz i could find people who wanted to be friends. Im totally okay with being anti social. But the only thing that bothers me is loneliness. My mind constantly seeks love and i fear how i would die alone in the old age. I wanna have a family even after being a loner coz i have so much to give but no one with me. My own family thinks il crazy coz im not social like my big bro and other regular kids. My mom scolds me when i tell music gives me more happiness than being with people. Im basically waiting for something that will never happen.

• Show All
    • So love is like an explosion . It happens at the right time u just have to wait for the bomb to go off?

• no, it is a certain someone who will make you feel a certain way much deeper where everything else is uncertain and you feel certain with that person who caught/catches your attention and reciprocate the ultimate connection. When you fall in love someday, you will recognize your feelings about her and her love for you. Love grows within time, some grows faster than others, it depends on each person.

• I have no problem with loners, some are actually really smart and have a mysterious sense to them that I think is sexy. you may be a loner but there’s ways of getting a girl when being one. like try being really intimate like looking into her eyes, giving her half an answer that makes her want more, basically keep her on her toes

0|1
    0|0
  • It some times depends on how the girl feels. but there is a lot of girl out who like that kind of people. So YES loners can find love they just need to be patient about it

0|1
    0|0
  • I like guys that are loners too. They are great cuz most of the time they aren't self absorbed assholes! But, as hard as it is YOU have to make first contact!!! That's KEY! You will if not at first then soon after let your intentions be known cuz the longer you wait the more likely you are to be friend zoned. If you don't approach her in person, Facebook, SnapChat whatever but get someone else to-she may not think you are interested enough or may think someone else is trying to set you up. Hope it helps! Good Luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • When i date a guy he needs to be popluar or i dont because i dont want my friends to think im dating a loset

0|0
    1|1
    • So u mean that what ur friends think will matter more than the guy's actual personality?

• Show All
    • @kaskas19 because i love the drama and dating guys

• Okay you have to be trolling me. That or you're just very childish.

• Its nt true... some girls prefer loners... depends on their choices

0|1
    0|0
    • For a moment all these comments make me feel im not a loner. But i think il leave things on fate.

• Show All
    • 😅hey now stop being soo.. pessimist...

• Alright alright 😑

• Depends on the girl. I. am prefer to hang out with my current boyfriend then have family time. I just wanted to be alone at home. I am the mystery woman that always on his waiting for more.

0|1
    0|1
  • Loner means being alone. If you don’t want to be alone, you’ll need to take steps to interact with others. You can’t expect people to beg you to not be a loner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loners can be a bit of a mystery. That can be quite a draw for intelligent women

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a loner too. You just gotta find the right girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Vegeta Ain't A Loner, Tf You Mean Boi

1|0
    0|0
  • Loners find love too.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can, depends on your intent

0|0
    0|0
  • You make the best kind of partner! No drama no worrying where you are or who you’re with! So long as you don’t like your own company too much it’s all good x

0|1
    0|0
  • As a loner myself, i have no problem being with a loner. In fact i prefer it, as they're less likely to push me into social situations i don't like. I think it's just harder for us loners to find other people since we're so antisocial lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes as i loner if i can connect with someone at a deeper level then i welcome them in my life as a close one. But if people show anything that hurts me i cut off all connection with them coz i dont want more pain.

• Yup. It might be painful but go out to a social event or 2 with friends. There's always that girl on the wall or couch or corner who's some how managed to carve out a quiet space. Just join her in that space. She'll get to talking eventually or you can just ask her a question and crack a joke. Honestly, I have a boyfriend now because I made myself got to group hangouts that I was invited to and he was an oasis in the chaos lol. Toom over a year and my frien finally kind of shoving us together but hey, here we are.

What Guys Said 2

• I am a loner by choice (I wish Abdool's faggot ass never leaves alone) And I found love

1|0
    0|0
  • Find any otaku lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes